Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Anyone interested in Bath and Body Works....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anyone interested in Bath and Body Works.... Next Topic  

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  8:29:35 PM  Show Profile
I have 4 large tubes of Bath and Body Works Gardenia Body cream up for grabs... 2 of them were never used, the other 2 I had in 2 different rooms of the house and so I took a few squeezes from the tubes, but they are almost as full as a new tube. I just don't use this stuff anymore and would rather it go to someone who will use it instead of taking up space in my house! Send me a message if you're interested.
Thanks!

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  9:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Oooh, what would you like for them?? Trade?? I'm very interested, I LOVE Bath & Body Works! :)

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com

www.patternprincess.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  10:33:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jodi,
They're yours if you want them... if you'd like to swap for something, that would be nice! things I would enjoy receiving in a barter: I'm a crafter, so almost anything craft related... I sew, quilt, paint, make jewelry, weave... I can always use cotton carpet warp or weaving thread/yarn, interesting textural items or fun/funky/elegant/stylish/unique rubber stamps to imprint into clay, beads, wire (for jewelry), old unwanted jewelry with interesting beads/pendants/etc. (to dismantle and reuse for parts in new jewelry creations), fabric, beeswax (for making lip balm) etc... oh, and I love to read classic literature, so classic books are perfect too... Do you have anything you might want to swap that you think I'd like? Send me a private message with your address and I'll get the creams out to you! Thanks!

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  5:05:28 PM  Show Profile
Sent you an email! :)

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2009 :  09:36:07 AM  Show Profile
Jodi,
I sent you an email in reply, not sure if you got it... so I thought I'd post here too.... let me know if you didn't get the email and I'll resend!

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  6:07:29 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Beth, I got it, but ya know the pre-holiday rush!! I was SO busy trying to get the house ready before company, but I've emailed you back now! Thanks :)

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anyone interested in Bath and Body Works.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page