LisaH
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Lisa
Granger IN
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  6:25:40 PM  Show Profile
Last Monday my sister-in-law's Old English Sheep dog was shot through a window. The burglers then entered the house where they found the dog trying to get away from them. He collapsed in the kitchen. Apparently the dog was crying too much because they then took comforters and smothered him so they could begin the process of taking material items. They made an awful mess of the house, but that is the least of anyone's concerns. Linus was such a sweet dog. This past summer he was found to have bone cancer. He had his front leg removed and the cancer showed to be gone. He was recovering so well and really adapted to being three-legged. The same monsters that killed Linus earlier in the week beat a pitbull to death to rob another home. I can't believe that there are such monsters among us. To do something like this to a helpless loving animal. The police are still searching for suspects and a reward fund has been created to hopefully get someone to snitch their friends out. I hope they find the creeps soon...before another helpless dog or person is hurt.

Lisa
An Indiana Suburban Farmgirl

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  6:45:13 PM  Show Profile
I hope these monsters (and I could think of much more discriptive names) are caught and hung by their most prized body parts in the center of town. If I ever caught someone doing that here in my neck of the woods, I would hog tie them and feed them to Marly's (Bear5) gator!!! I am glad no people have been home and hurt, but what they have done to these innocent pets...

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  7:01:12 PM  Show Profile
Monsters!!!!! I'd like to add a certain adjective to that word to describe such scum bags!!!!!!! Let me know if they find these creeps, I'd like to send them a package. Or, I'd like them to come on down to Louisiana to visit. I'll take them on a lake cruise. LOL (Teresa and I are thinking alike here).
This makes me livid!!!! My sympathy to your sister-in-law.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  7:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
That is just absurd!!!!!!!! Do they not realize a persons home is their "safe" place. AND!!!!!!... a dog becomes apart of the family, it really does. Possessions can be replaces, your pet can't.

"My ideal day is sitting on the back porch, cup of green tea in hand, slippers on, and just watch the cows in the pasture"

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

eskimobirdlady
True Blue Farmgirl

700 Posts

connie
fairbanks ak
USA
700 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  7:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Send eskimobirdlady a Yahoo! Message
i wouldnt worry about taking them out for bear bait! i would just shoot them myself! i keep a gun within arms reach at all timmes! i hope they break into someones home and find a gun owner that knows how to use a gun and isnt afraid to use it!!
caludia, are you saying that you cannot believe that someone would break into someone elses "safe place"? hun i hope not, cuz there is not any place on this earth where someone ^*&%^&&% person will not respect that "safe place" and do what they choose and when! a dog is definately a part of the family and how many human family members are shot, beaten, raped, dismembered, etc by sub-humans that just dont care?? get a life and get a gun! learn to use it and then you will have the safest place possible!! peace connie in alaska (keeping herself , home and family safe thru responsible gun ownership!!)
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  8:07:05 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about Linus! I know the situation is not funny at all, but I can't help but laugh a little at the responses some of the girls have left! We may be sweet farmgirls, but mess with our families or pets and oh buddy watch out! I am so with Teresa! I would feed them to the gator!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  8:14:12 PM  Show Profile
Slowly feed them to the gators! this is so senseless and cruel. Poor Linus, I'm so sorry. I'm going to keep this post short so I don't start cussing. Please keep us updated , these monsters deserve the worst!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  8:43:09 PM  Show Profile
I keep coming back to read this post, and I am so happy to read the farmgirls with the gigantic hearts for their pets and other pets. Connie, I'm with you farmgirl, I wouldn't think a second, and if I shot them outside the house, I'd drag their butts in the house and shot them again. This has got me madder than ....... well I don't know what. I'd love to see a picture of this scum bucket, I'd use his picture as target practice. Okay, I've got to calm down so I can go to sleep later.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  9:40:12 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I just can't even imagine what your poor in-laws are going thru! How awful to come home and find all that! I think shooting them right out would be to merciful for them! Let's feed them to Marly's gator a little at a time while they watched!

Audrey

Toto, we're not in Kansas any more!
Go to Top of Page

LisaH
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Lisa
Granger IN
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  05:32:56 AM  Show Profile
I feel the same way as all of you and if I could figure out how to extradite them to Louisiana I'd send them to you...believe me. Reading your comments made me laugh even though the subject matter isn't funny. The local newspapers have run the story on the front page two different times. The local crime stoppers has put out a reward in addition to our private reward efforts. I know things are tight economy wise here, but they didn't break in to steal things for food. It was most likely for drug money. It doesn't matter why because the why doesn't justify the means. I only hope that justice will be served so that my sister-in-law and her family can eventually move on and heal. It is such an invasion of your privacy and it is so senseless and cruel. Thank you so much for all of your support and comments. I'll keep you all posted.

Lisa
An Indiana Suburban Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  05:38:37 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, please give them an extra hug from me. That is so sad. I had an OES once that was very protective of us. He was a good dog. I can't even imagine what the poor dog had to go through.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  09:23:20 AM  Show Profile
Lisa:
Please, keep us posted. I'd like to know if those scummy worms are caught.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  09:35:16 AM  Show Profile
lisa,
i am so sorry about your sil lost...what a horrible thing to come home to and to live with! I don't know what I would do if someone killed one of my "kids" ...my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours ..
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  2:18:10 PM  Show Profile
Oh my Lisa - How horrible. Linus sounds like a sweet soul who gave his all for his family. The death of a four legged family member is hard to say the least but to go in that fashion is just heart breaking. My prayers are with you and your sister in law's family.

As for the anything but human monsters - Well, I can only say there will be a special place for those folks. They are so lucky they have not stepped foot on this Funny Farm - If I did not shoot them my three great pry dogs would rip them apart. Then what might be left will be fed to the coyotes, bear, mountain lions and skunks. When city folks tell me I live with wild things and should be scared I remind them of the monsters who live among them and how it is much more frightening to be there then here...

Again, I am so sorry and I just can not believe there are breathing two legged monsters like that out there.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

kmc
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

kai
iowa
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  4:35:08 PM  Show Profile
The only thing I can add is even if they never get caught and do it again and hurt more people and animals in the end they will have to answer for what they have done to the big guy. At least that is what I truely believe. Im very sorry for your families loss.
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  4:46:33 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I am so with you, living with "wild things" and "should be scared"?!?! I'll tell you whats scary, going to the city, and seeing, hearing and smelling all the "wild things" there....and yes , I have a few canines that would have those lower than scum freaks in their teeth before they knew they were there. The only thing I would worry about, is my dogs getting sick...

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

sacredwolf
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Kristy
Narka Kansas
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  8:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sacredwolf's MSN Messenger address  Send sacredwolf a Yahoo! Message
My Lucky is family! Messing with my Lucky is like messing with my children! I could not imagine what type of soul you have to have to even be able to do suck an act. Reading this post made me so angry and sad. I can not add anything more then what all the other wonderful farmgirls have added but i am with all of them. I do not believe that locked up in jail is not good enough, whether it be death my gator or bear bait, they deserve to suffer just like there victims. I hope they find these monsters soon!!!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2009 :  02:48:35 AM  Show Profile
MAkes me so angry someone would do that .. People can be so cruel and evil

http://www.tribalhorse.blogspot.com ..... http://www.tribalbarter.blogspot.com ( items for sale here )
Go to Top of Page

hotmamaj
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

janice
buckeye az
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  06:22:03 AM  Show Profile
This is so sad,
Lisa give them extra hugs from me. It is apparent that the " pansy -@%% two-bit robbers" are AFRAID.... Isn't that the way of big bad dirty rotten dirt bags....I'm so tired of people taking advantage of others.
It's time to stand up and take care of one another.....Lets keep our eyes and ears open and help one another .... J

Welcome the dawn of everyday with a smile & open heart
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Monsters on the Loose Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page