Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic It's time.... Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  8:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies, I'm so sorry to say this but I am going to have to leave you In January right after the button swap. I love you all and this site alot but I need to focus my attention on school and stuff. I find that I am always on here and I never get my most important stuff done. I will be back but I just need get caught up on stuff at home. I'll miss you all and try not to have to much fun while I'm gone. :) :) I will still write people so don't worry penpals!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

Edited by - maggie14 on Nov 18 2009 8:13:46 PM

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  10:47:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh Channah, we will miss you so much. You are such a good motivator for us and you get us going with your questions and ideas. Check in now and then and I do have your email adress. I will check in on you too. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  05:01:27 AM  Show Profile
Hey Channah. I will miss seeing you around here. You will have to come back on and tell us when you have new baby goats, please. But schoolwork is very important, so I understand. I am probably going to start homeschooling my granddaughter, Kansas, in Jan. She's just 6 so it won't be too much work yet.

Hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  05:06:19 AM  Show Profile
You will be missed! Hope you can drop in every now and then maybe during breaks. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  05:21:18 AM  Show Profile
I understand completely. I did the same thing once upon a time and then lost track of time.....that was nearly 2 years ago. It's all about balance which I STILL struggle with, so I know just how you feel. We'll be waiting to hear that you are back. Promise that you won't let 2 years go by like I did.....

Vanessa
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  06:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I understand too! Come back and see us when you can!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  07:06:27 AM  Show Profile
Hey Channah! I think that is great that you have your priorities straight! School is your number one concern right now. When you get caught up be sure and drop by and say hi. I love seeing your posts. Have a happy time out there!

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  07:30:45 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You ladies are the best!! I won't be gone long. And I will stop by and tell you about my baby goats. Yes MaryBeth I would love it if you e-mailed me every now and then. You all can if you want. Thanks again!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  08:45:05 AM  Show Profile
Channah,

You will be so missed on here. Happily I am one of your penpals. Hope you get things caught up soon, and let everyone know about your babies.
Hugs back to you.

Sharlet

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  10:38:43 AM  Show Profile
Channah:
You are a wise young lady. Study hard. I'll miss reading your sweet postings. Take care. God Bless.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13643 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13643 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  2:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Channah . . . I will miss you too!!! I have enjoyed your fresh and fun posts. It is easy to get too busy in some things that will sidetrack from more important things.
I know that I COULD spend more time at the computer and on forums, but have to limit that time because I just have too much other stuff to get done.
I wish you the very, very best . . . and, yes, please stop in and say "HI" now and then.
TAKE CARE!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  3:04:32 PM  Show Profile
I too will miss you
((Hugs)) sheila

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativewritings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  3:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Wow! Only a month left. I'm going to miss you all!

You are all the best!! Thank you so much!! I'll still be here for a while but just thought you would all like to know.Maybe in the middle of January or so. I won't be gone long maybe a few weeks or a month. Well see how it goes. It was so hard to decide if I should go or if I should stay but school is more inportant right now. Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome. And you are all free to e-mail me or write me when ever you want. I'd love that! Thanks again!!
Hugs,
Channah

Edited by - maggie14 on Dec 02 2009 4:20:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic It's time.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page