Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 This is where this cowgirl rides away...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic This is where this cowgirl rides away... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  11:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
To everything there is a season and my time here at MJ’s has come to an end. There are several reasons for this and I felt the need to have closure with my MJ sisters.

First, my accounts- my blog, Facebook, my 3 forums that I belong to, even my email have all been compromised or hacked. This is or will result in me closing all of my accounts, except my email. I need to remove as much information from the web until this all dies down and from the looks of things, that may be awhile. Think about all the conversations I have had on here, FB and through my email accounts. Information that I THOUGHT was private and safe. I know the internet is a risk but NEVER did I think it would come down to doing something like this. And as you know, I am very vocal in my opinions and lay it all out there. It is sad to say that people will spend so much wasted energy on making me appear to be a bad person or use bits and pieces of my life to their devious advantage. Honestly, the wasted time that has been spent on this amazes me but really opened my eyes to maybe this it a time to take a graceful exit and move on with bigger things. I have spent the past 2 week assessing where I am in life and where I want to be. With all that is happening and how quickly life changes, I have found it very important now to be focused and vigilant in going after my dreams. I am trying to find the blessings in all of this.

Maybe I am FINALLY having that mid life crisis but I prefer to call this my “Do-over” and I believe EVERYONE gets at least one, if not 2, in their life at some point. This just seemed like a good jumping off point for me. When life hands you tea bags, make sweet tea, right???

I will surely miss the conversations, ideas, craziness and the sisterhood, but everything happens for a reason. It amazes me that I can find security in an online family yet in my own physical life, there is a lot of distrust, back stabbing and lies and now this...this is a hard choice for me to make but I know it is the best. A fresh start can never be seen as bad.

I am also having this sense of a call to duty, so to speak, to something greater than I am right now, in many areas of my life. I have a lot of signs pointing me in a certain direction right now and I feel it is the right path for me to take, so this will require my full attention and I am honored to do so. I am not one to sit back and wait things out or wait for things to happen. I like to kick the tires and light the fires!!! : P

I wish all ya’ll the best and thank you for being my farmgirl friends. Big ***HUGS*** and Thank all ya'll for the many wonderful years I have had here!! : )

Heather

"Hitch your wagon to a star"

Across the Fence: Previous Topic This is where this cowgirl rides away... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page