nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  10:31:00 AM  Show Profile
Faith
I will ask him. I know it is their biggest selling product, but sometimes a batch of pig thyroid may not pass specs & hold up a batch.(that is the one BIG difference between their product & some that you could buy online, the testing that is required before the prooduct hits the door) They are VERY picky about what goes into this product. His company is relatively small as far as pharm companies go, but extremely competent with the products they do manufacture. If I find anything out, I will post or email you
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  12:25:00 PM  Show Profile
Faith
Hubby just called home & I asked him about it; I was right, it is the pig thyroid. Apparently the trend now is for pigs to be thinner & leaner & that makes the thyroid weaker,(fat pigs are GOOD) couple that with a few batches that just did not pass Q & A when they came in, & they are unable to keep up with demand. He said they have some due in shortly & if those pass, they will be working all through Christmas to get caught up. Hope you get your Armour soon!!
Go to Top of Page

pugmama
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Faith
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2009 :  10:20:38 PM  Show Profile
thank you so much for giving me an answer. i look forward to going back on armour if at all possible. i see my doc in dec. so i'll aske her then......take care
faith

Faith
Farmgirl #547

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Thyroid Problems Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page