Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic the kids are doign great! Next Topic  

eskimobirdlady
True Blue Farmgirl

700 Posts

connie
fairbanks ak
USA
700 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  10:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Send eskimobirdlady a Yahoo! Message
both little girls are still nameless but thriving *grin* one wont keep her sweatshirt on so i have finally decided to give up. she seems warm and happy. they are so soft and fuzzy! i might try milking momma tomorrow if i am up to it. keep your fingers crossed that hubby will drink it so i can quit paying $3.50 a gallon for store brand cows milk!! what is weird to me is that the boxes i have thses little girls and their momma in does not smell like goats! i have never been near a goat that didnt stink before!
peace connie in alaska

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  12:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yay!! I'm so glad they are doing good! I'm going to have a little baby goat in Febuary!! Can't wait!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  1:54:38 PM  Show Profile
Connie, glad they are doing so well. And I hope you are able to milk the doe and your hubby likes it. I always wait 2 weeks though just to make sure it's good. It's usually good by then. But with my girls I always have to milk them as soon as they kid. They are so huge. I just freeze it for emergencies. Ya never know when it might be needed.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic the kids are doign great! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page