chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  3:52:00 PM  Show Profile
Just dropping by to say a quick hello to all you wonderful farmgirls. I'm on-line on a PLANE!!!! But we're getting ready to land in a couple of minutes so I'm going to have to shut down. Hugs and best wishes to you all!!! Hope to be back on-line as usual next week. XOXOXOXOXOXO to ALL!!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  7:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is so cool! I remember when home internet was NEW and so amazing! It's astounding how far we have come in so short a time.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  7:58:36 PM  Show Profile
I didn't know they let you use Internet on the plane. Laast time I flew we could only use our electronic devices if we could disable the Internet connection!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  11:17:29 AM  Show Profile
Hey girls!! Yes, I was soooo excited. On the larger jets you can now access WI-FI. Of course you have to pay for it, but if you're on a long flight and need to get some work done (or chat with your farmgirl buddies) now you can!! Oddly enough, you're still not supposed to use cell phones or pagers. That seems strange to me that you can connect to the internet but not use your cell phone. Oh well. No biggie.

I travel a lot for work, so I was just excited to be able to get on-line in flight.

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  6:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
That is so excitnig! i did not know you could do that either! You taught me something today

"My ideal day is sitting on the back porch, cup of green tea in hand, slippers on, and just watch the cows in the pasture"

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic On-line on a PLANE!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page