Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 My neighbors need all the Prayers they can get...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic My neighbors need all the Prayers they can get... Next Topic
Page: of 2

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2009 :  07:01:37 AM  Show Profile
This is the saddest post I have ever read. My heart just breaks for these parents. It's so good you are there for them right now. I'm sure it's so hard on you, too. I'm so sorry this has happened. I hope that man rots in prison.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2009 :  12:57:13 PM  Show Profile
Thinking of you all at this terrible time. I am so grateful that they have you so nearby.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  10:28:36 AM  Show Profile
Teresa, I do not know what to say, just let that dear family know we are praying for them.
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  10:47:34 AM  Show Profile
Teresa, I just wanted to let you know that I am so touched by your endless kindness and strength. I know that you've been through some really dark times yourself and can still rise above to reach out to others. Thank you so much for being you and embracing this tragic family in your wonderful farmgirl strength and compassion. I wish with all of my heart that I was there to help and give comfort. But knowing that you have it covered and are there for Maria and Marcello through this dark time makes me grateful.
You are and amazing human being =)
Once again thank you.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  11:06:45 AM  Show Profile
My prayers will be with you, Teresa, and with the family of the girls. God Bless all of you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  5:35:36 PM  Show Profile
The funeral for Victoria and Lucinda was this morning, the service was very nice at the little chapel, and graveside at the cemetary. They were buried next to their brother, he, I'm sure was there to bring them home to our Lord. We all came back to my place, where neighbors had set up tables with food for all, there was a guest book, and when everyone had left, there were over 200 signatures, friends neighbors, classmates, the deputys that were first on scene, their teachers over the years, and strangers because they were touched by what they heard or read about the girls. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers, I printed out what you all had said, and enclosed it in the guest book for Maria and Marcello to read when they want.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  7:03:09 PM  Show Profile
Wow what a great turnout, Im so glad so many people came to show their support. They will rally need that in the coming weeks, I continue to keep them in prayers. Thanks for all you have done. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  8:30:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, Teresa, THANK YOU for what you have done.
My prayers will continue!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  11:08:59 AM  Show Profile
My prayers are still with the family in their time of grief. May God Bless them.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  2:09:41 PM  Show Profile
My prayers go out to Maria & Marcello, I don't even have words to say except I am so sorry and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  10:19:51 PM  Show Profile
Teresa,
So sad to read of this tragedy. Maria and Marcello are blessed to have you. Can't quite find words to say how sad I feel reading this and I pray that somehow you may all one day find peace.

barnagainkristin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic My neighbors need all the Prayers they can get... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page