Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Make It Easy
 FREE iris folding class/Coeur d'Alene area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Make It Easy: Previous Topic FREE iris folding class/Coeur d'Alene area Next Topic  

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2009 :  09:22:10 AM  Show Profile
My library district is putting on a FREE iris folding card making class next Saturday, November 14, from 1 to 3 PM. If you haven't seen iris folding, it is GORGEOUS! It looks very complicated but is supposed to be easy. I'm taking the class and have been checking out some sites I googled and it does look like it might not be that difficult.

If you're interested, you need to pre-register. You can call the Hayden Library at 208-772-5612 or go to the library's website at www.ksalibraries.org. For the latter, on the left side of the screen one of the options is Adult Programs. Click on that and you'll register with Evenbrite.

Supplies are provided and you're supposed to come home with at least two cards.

It would be nice to see some Farmgirls there!

Karin

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2009 :  09:30:58 AM  Show Profile
Anybody! Take the class if you can. It's easy and it's fun. Most of my Valentines in the Valentine card swap two years ago were done with iris folding. Once you learn how there are places on the internet to find free patterns.

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  11:45:25 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
WOW this sounds fun... Thanks for sharing it... Hmm wonder if I can squeeze it in?

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Make It Easy: Previous Topic FREE iris folding class/Coeur d'Alene area Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page