Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Anybody here know about the "Vintage Village"??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anybody here know about the "Vintage Village"?? Next Topic  

Hosanna
True Blue Farmgirl

466 Posts

Hosanna
Alton Virginia
466 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  12:53:03 PM  Show Profile
Anyone here a member of the "Vintage Village" (Ning.com)? When I started planning on doing an Etsy shop this summer I found out about it through a thing on the Etsy site. I signed up for it and now I am a little confused.
It is like a forum; or a social networking place; just for vintage sellers and buyers and lovers. You get a "page" and a "wall" kind of like facebook. They have a forum and discussion groups and all kinds of links and members but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to properly use the darned site!
There are some forums and stuff that you can't get in to unless you pay $40 per year.
I just am stumped about it. I have my "badge" on my blog if you want to link to it and see for yourself.
Anybody have any clue about this site????? I'm kind of annoyed about it's "non-user friendliness".

www.happilyeverafterhosanna.blogspot.com
www.thewindofheaven.blogspot.com
www.CarolinaRoses.etsy.com

paradiseplantation
True Blue Farmgirl

1277 Posts

julie
social springs community Louisiana
USA
1277 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  12:45:38 PM  Show Profile
Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting enough to check out. Sorry I couldn't help!

from the hearts of paradise...
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anybody here know about the "Vintage Village"?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page