Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Kinda been in a state of shock
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Kinda been in a state of shock Next Topic  

Miss2Missus
True Blue Farmgirl

407 Posts

Karen
Asheville NC
USA
407 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2009 :  1:54:53 PM  Show Profile
I have decided to remove this, but can't figure out how to delete this one thread so i'm just editing it.

Edited by - Miss2Missus on Dec 12 2009 5:47:38 PM

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2009 :  2:24:29 PM  Show Profile
Do you still have anxiety issues? Have you ever had the opportunity to talk with an impartial 3rd party about your stress over your folks? Sometimes that helps. Good luck and let us know how it's going.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  05:15:29 AM  Show Profile
Karen, Im so sorry that you have had this on you for so long, I agree you need to find a third party to talk to maybe a pastor or christian friend. You have taken the first step so hopefully this will be the begining you need. Im praying for you. Blessings, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  11:02:48 AM  Show Profile
I'm in agreement with outside counselling--find the right counselor and I do believe in miracles, for sure.

I didn't have anything worrisome happen to me or around me as a child, but my husband still reels from the effects of his mother and father's divorce, emotional and physical abuse and being abandoned in a boys home. Still. It's with him every single day from the way he deals with simple disagreement (or "confrontations" as he calls them) to making decisions, or telling someone "no" or voicing an opinion and risk hurting someone's feelings or making them angry....

Once you get to the point where you feel you can discuss this with someone openly, it will do wonders for your emotional well being, and hopefully heal some of the pain from the past.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miss2Missus
True Blue Farmgirl

407 Posts

Karen
Asheville NC
USA
407 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  4:19:41 PM  Show Profile
Thanks ladies. i think after i move im going to look into a counseler. i want to wait until after the move so things are settled some. plus i dont want to start with one person and have it work out with them just to have to start finding someone else.

Karen ^_^

http://frommisstomissus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Kinda been in a state of shock Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page