Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 OK, I'll try to write more often :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic OK, I'll try to write more often :) Next Topic  

JimBobAndLarry
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Sarah
Fortville IN
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  5:23:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi!

I've been away for a while, but I'll try to come around more and share bits of my story... I love this place, but I don't get to the computer much. We have baby number 6 due in September (my oldest is seven). I'm just getting over the nausea. Life is so full! I started writing a weekly story about my life in our community newspaper, that as been tons of fun! I'll try to post my stories here too as I write them.
Look under the titleabout "Eggs in My pocket" I'll keep my stories there. I added one today...

Sarah

"Jim-Bob&Larry is the name of my daughter's new laying hen. My little girl is three and she came up with the name all by herself. I'm Sarah."

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  5:33:12 PM  Show Profile
I just love reading what you write - I'll check out the "Eggs in My Pocket" thread...

By the way - Jim-Bob&Larry the hen is hilarious! Only from a 3-yr-old!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe

Edited by - Libbie on Mar 21 2006 5:38:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  7:58:16 PM  Show Profile
I wondered where you had been Sarah!! Glad to get to read another of your stories!! Please do come around more often..we missed you!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  11:26:16 AM  Show Profile
glad to know your well Sarah. Good to have you back & looking forward to the stories.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic OK, I'll try to write more often :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page