Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 pray please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic pray please Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  08:30:16 AM  Show Profile
I know I can always count on you all to pray no matter how montonous or silly my requests are.

I have been having a terrible last two days. My emotions are on a roller coaster from Hades, I think.
I sat up last night and earlier this morning in a very dark place. I don't know if it is because of the raging hormones or the stress of life or what.
Girls, I am so tired of it all. I am at the point where I don't care if this baby comes at all. I just want to be done! No one seems happy I'm having another one except CR & I anyways.
No matter how good things look or seem: We might get in the house soon, the new baby coming, having a baby shower, whatever; it's all just stressful. I can't talk Hubby out of a shower now. He's been trying to plan for it for a while, but controversy.
We started painting the house--more controversy.
My whole life is controlled.
There is just too much going on for me to stay on an even keel.
I find my thoughts going darker and darker. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up.
Please pray that God would give me grace where its needed and confidence to weed out that people who are just bringing me down by stealing my joy.
hugs

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  09:46:57 AM  Show Profile
Jessie,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything at all that I can do, please let me know. Know that you are being thought of and that I care more than you know.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  1:10:26 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marcy. Your prayers and thoughts are oh so appreciated!!
hugs

Jessie

Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  3:24:23 PM  Show Profile
Gee Jessie you sound pretty down. Maybe you should talk to somebody, maybe get some help? At the very least try to explain to hubby that possibly some of these things could wait till after baby arrives. My friend had her shower post baby, it was great, everyone knew what to get & what size also all the ladies oohed & awed at the new arrival. I'm sure painting can wait no? My thoughts are with you, do try & take care :)

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  5:24:15 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, PLEASE CALL SOMEONE, your Dr, your Pastor, your best friend, you need someone to be with until you even out, maybe even for awhile after the baby is born.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  7:57:59 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, You are a dear sweet lady, please know that you have my prayers and wishes for comfort and strength...I agree, you need help with this, please call some one. Please keep on posting and let us all know how we can help...
Hugs and blessings

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  03:45:35 AM  Show Profile
JEss, I am happy you are having this baby that means one more sweet baby to love on! I am praying for you and you have my # if you need me please call anytime day or night. I love you and you will be in my prayers.Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  1:58:42 PM  Show Profile
Hello Jessie, how are you feeling today? Please update...

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  5:27:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,
Today is going better. I got with one of my friends the other night and she kept me talking til CR got home so that was a huge help. I was able to sleep in in the morning, and things don't look nearly so bad.
I have an appt scheduled with my OB dr for Nov.9th.
I still haven't heard my results from my diabetes test, but I am keeping a hopeful heart that htings are well.
I have a history of depression and eventually have to go on antidepressants when it gets too bad. I try not to do that when I am pregnant, but I am going to talk to my midwife about it next time I go.
Thank you all for your prayers and being there when things get more than I can handle!
hugs

Jessie

Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  10:03:44 PM  Show Profile
Well thank goodness you are feeling better, you gave us quite a scare!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  06:22:33 AM  Show Profile
Jessie,

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Know that you are being thought of and that I care, dear famgirl!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  07:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Jessie- one thing you could try before going on anti-depressants is upping your B vitamins. Get a good B Complex vitamin and take it with some apple juice or something in the morning. I have depression as well and it really does help. It won't make everything seem perfect, but it does help thin the grey clouds on the worst days and sometimes even lets a little sunshine in if you know what I mean! :D *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  5:16:36 PM  Show Profile
Jessie--I would second the motion about upping your B-vitamins. I recently started taking a supplement(natural) for energy because the anti-depressants I take leave me so tired. The B-complex vitamins really do make a big difference. Not only do I feel better, but I haven't had to have any soda (yeah, I know, I gave it up once but started drinking it again due to depression) since I've been taking them.
Also, when dark feelings come over you (as they do all of us) just tell yourself: "This isn't from God. Therefore, I let it go. " Sounds simple, but it really does work. I used that method to keep myself out of the hospital when I was extremely depressed. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic pray please Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page