Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Finally! My etsy shop and blog are up and running.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Finally! My etsy shop and blog are up and running. Next Topic  

corabela
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Laura
Mount Vernon Ohio
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  07:59:17 AM  Show Profile
I'm a little new to the forums but time-permitting, I'd like to spend a lot more time here. I've been working pretty hard looking for a job, taking tax prep classes, and making some things to sell but somehow in the midst of it I FINALLY got the site and the blog up and running. Stop by and visit if you'd like. I'd be delighted!
www.corabela.etsy.com

www.corabela.blogspot.com

All my soaps and personal care items are made with organic, non-toxic ingredients, and everything else I make has some aspect of re-use to it. If you're looking for some "green" gifts, I have some petroleum-free citrus pastiche candles, upcycled waist aprons, and organic soap. As soon as I can get labels made, I'll also have some delicious smelling Bay Rum Aftershave for men, Oatmeal Lavender Bath Sachets, and Holiday Spice Room Spray.

Thanks guys!!

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  9:24:36 PM  Show Profile
Laura, Welcome to farmgirl connection! I love your apron! They are very pretty!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

corabela
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Laura
Mount Vernon Ohio
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2009 :  08:39:49 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Monica! The apron on your site is just adorable as well...very feminine and elegant. Also, I picked up your "petition to line-dry" button from your blog. I'd heard of the issue in passing but that's the first petition I've seen. Glad to pass it on. : )
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Finally! My etsy shop and blog are up and running. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page