Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic For You Pioneer Woman Fans Next Topic  

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2899 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2899 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  5:39:57 PM  Show Profile
She will be on the Bonnie Hunt show tomorrow(Mon) cooking & promoting her cookbook. According to her blog, she is a homebody & was scared to death, but I'm sure it will be great! I love her recipes cause she takes a pic of EVERY step.. Even hubby has cooked a few meals thanks to her!

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  6:16:49 PM  Show Profile
Wow. She has come a long way. From a blog to a celeb. I read her blog, and wonder how she can do it all. I only recently found it, from my daughter who sat up late into the night reading the romance of it, and passed it along to me. She is incredible, much like MJ.

Now to get MJ on Bonnie Hunt. I love Bonnie, she is so real. Raised in Illinois just like me!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13

Edited by - jpbluesky on Oct 25 2009 6:24:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2899 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2899 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  6:31:13 PM  Show Profile
Shirley Jean.. I just love PW. Her family pics, esp of the boys on their horses are to die for A week or so ago she had her little one driving a UTV helping to collect sticks & it was just priceless. Their ranch is beyond words!! Just love the whole story.."From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  6:40:15 PM  Show Profile
I agree! And I am for sure going to be watching Bonnie tomorrow.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Edited by - jpbluesky on Oct 25 2009 6:41:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  06:19:45 AM  Show Profile
Since Lisa introduced me to her, I've been hitting the blog and collecting her recipes. Made Coq au Vin last week to rave reviews from Justin. When I said I'd gotten the recipe from "Pioneer Woman", he was a little confused...and amazed. He was thinking it was from Pioneer House, the PBS Show!!!! He said, "wow. I can't imagine they would have made something like this...do they have a cookbook out from the show?"

She really is great, though, and I like her sharp wit.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  10:10:17 AM  Show Profile
She will be at a booking signing in Oklahoma City on Thursday evening. I am going!!! It is down the street from where I work and it starts 15 minutes after I get off, so I am so going to be there. I'm planning on buying the book anyhow and getting her sign it would be wonderful! After all, I have books signed by our own MaryJane and Susan Branch, might as well get Ree's, too. I can't wait. I understand she is from around the Oklahoma area. They had a write up in our Sunday newspaper, so that's how I found out.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  11:36:11 AM  Show Profile
I watched the cooking segment, and it was funny. The Pioneer Woman is really funny andd she and Bonnie made a good pair. I really laughed.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2899 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2899 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  5:52:46 PM  Show Profile
I saw it too..I wish they would let those cooking segments go longer. What a hoot about the Spanx! & on her blog today, she goes on about several random things & then finally lets us know she was on today. But Marboro Man in those Wranglers. Lordy Howdy!!! Is that legal? I've never seen Wranglers look like that before. Sorry. I will go take a cold shower now.
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2009 :  08:05:45 AM  Show Profile
I just love PW!

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic For You Pioneer Woman Fans Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page