Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Christmas Coffee Mug Swap Partners added
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas Coffee Mug Swap Partners added Next Topic
Page: of 4

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  07:42:47 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Glad you are ok Nadine!God sent your GaurdianAngel down to keep you safe.(I'm reading Angels at Christmas By Macomber.Good Christmas read.)I believe that their are Angels all around us!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  6:12:39 PM  Show Profile
Glad your ok Nadine! From one school bus driver to another, isnt it nice that we drive the safest vehicle on earth? Take care of yourself!

Heather

http://homesteadincity.blogspot.com/

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty"
Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  05:35:41 AM  Show Profile
Oh my dear Nadine ~ Received my great big beautiful mug yesterday in the Christmas bag with all the wonderful cocoa packages. Ironic that the cocoa is "Land o Lakes" as that is where I'm originally from ... Minnesota! Thank you so much for sending this out in the midst of all that is going on in your life right now. Merry merry Christmas farm friend, Sharon

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  06:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I thought that would brighten your day up, Sharon..lol..Oh my! I didn't know you were from Minnesota.. I am glad..I am doing better..but still have the shakes...and hoping it will go away soon..lol

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  2:36:30 PM  Show Profile
I received the most darling and sweet snowman mug (I love snowmen!) with lots of goodies included from Melissa. Melissa included not only a mug, but two packages of gourmet coffee, a beautiful card with a ceramic candy cane attached, a box of cookies (ok, they were gone in a minute LOL!), and an absolutely beautiful book of desserts and I want to try each and everyone of them. They all definitely brought a smile to my face and a glow to my cheeks and a warmth in my heart. Thank you, thank you, Melissa! You definitely made my day!

Gayle aka GiGi

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Christmas Coffee Mug Swap Partners added Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page