Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Paper Origami Cranes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Paper Origami Cranes Next Topic  

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  10:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
I have a TON of Origami paper, so to use it up (will buy more if this is a success) i have been making paper cranes. Well...for the paper cranes I do not know what to do with all of them so I have decided to sell them at a cheap price of 50 cents a crane. I would like if anyone would be interested in some, you could buy individually or you could buy by 6 or by a dozen or more. If you are interested in purchasing or recieving some paper cranes (they come in assorted colors) than please feel free in messaging me. Thanks so much! They are great to be used as ornaments!

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  8:12:31 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, Could you post some pics of them so we can see what they look like?

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  05:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
yep as soon as i get free time today I will...:)

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Paper Origami Cranes Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page