Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Special Visitor Rene'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Special Visitor Rene' Next Topic  

idcityrose
True Blue Farmgirl

202 Posts

Rose
Idaho City Idaho
USA
202 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  09:59:16 AM  Show Profile
Well, WOW! Our chapter, Mountain Farmgirls of Idaho City, had a special treat for our meeting on Wednesday. Rene' Groom spent all day Wednesday with us, getting a special tour of the town, meeting tons of people and, we hope, having a great time.
We started at farmgirl Kara's house with homemade cinnamon rolls, fresh peaches and espresso, and then a tour of her most delightful home. Kara added a greenhouse and a yurt this year, with the yurt becoming a small business highlighting farmgirls homemade/homegrown products.
Rene' had a tour of farmgirl Margarets pottery studio and heard all about her wonderful plans and products she is working on.
A visit to all the historic buildings (Kara has keys to many buildings that are not open, including the museum. After several hours Rene' got a chance to regroup before our meeting at 5:30 p.m. We have a special farmgirl who does not live here but has a completely furnished house that she lets us use when we have visiting farmgirls.
At our meeting Rene' was presented with a beautiful work of art by farmgirl Dee, a fascinating photo album that unfolds kind of like a slinky. Rene' took enough pictures of us to fill it up. We had a wonderful visit, great food, great people, it was just the best!
Rene' is the most delightful person who is the perfect person for the job she has. Everyone felt like they had known her for years. Much laughter ended our meeting. What an absolutely perfect time we had, THANK YOU RENE'!!!

We are never alone in the forest of Sisters! We "Mountain Farmgirls" are outstanding in our field!

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  6:45:59 PM  Show Profile
I know how delightful Rene is. We visited this month too. It's so nice to have such great people representing us. Farmgirls Forever;

Bonnie

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  10:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thank You Ladies,
How blessed I am. I love having the oppertunities to do what I do. I am always so blown away by the farmgirls that I meet and humbled by the talent they have and the brilliance that shines so brightly. Thanks to all the farmgirls who have opened their homes, chapters and hearts to me.

Rose, I cannot wait to find the time to get back to Idaho City. Thank you for the red carpet treatment.

I will post pictures ASAP.

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Special Visitor Rene' Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page