Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 JojoNH and the Mountain Chicks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic JojoNH and the Mountain Chicks Next Topic  

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2009 :  08:38:54 AM  Show Profile
For all members who have joined the Mountain Chicks on-line Farmgirl Chapter, and for anyone else who has missed dear Joanna she is doing well! She has been extremely busy (had a broken sewing machine and got way behind on orders). She is just about caught up and will be back with us on-line in about 10 days.

And more good news, her son is on his way home from Iraq!!! What better news could there possibly be?! She posted on the Mountain Chicks bulletin board and asked us to spread the word that she is well and that she will be back on-line soon. Yeah!!! I have missed her very much!

So glad you are doing well Joanna and can't wait to see you back here again.

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2009 :  10:34:05 AM  Show Profile
That's so good to hear. I was wondering where she was. So glad to hear her son will be back soon!

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2009 :  10:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
I am so glad to hear her son is coming back and she is doing okay. I had been concerned about her. Thank God!

~~~~
http://nightbirdtrading.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic JojoNH and the Mountain Chicks Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page