Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Anyone belong to a Singles Group? I need ideas-
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Anyone belong to a Singles Group? I need ideas- Next Topic  

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  11:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Some friends convinced me to start a singles group in my area. So now I am looking for ideas for ice breakers when we get together. Anyone have ideas?

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  11:55:06 AM  Show Profile
Games. Games like Taboo, pictionary, Guestures, Mad LIbs, charades. Doing things like this usually loosens people up and lets them act more like their normal selves.

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  1:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Good idea for later get-togethers but I am wondering what would work the first night as an ice breaker. I want something so people have to mingle, talk to each other.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2009 :  9:27:26 PM  Show Profile
Bowling?

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Anyone belong to a Singles Group? I need ideas- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page