Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Yesterday was a grand mail day!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yesterday was a grand mail day! Next Topic  

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  06:13:40 AM  Show Profile
Now let me tell you why!! I recieved two super wonderful goodie packages in the mail from whom else but fellow farmgirls! Yall are the best you know! My first package was from my SS , I recieved hot cocca, a doily, lip balm(chicken poop lip balm)hehe and fall stickers! So know I can say even if I get chicken poop its grand! hehe! Thanks again SS
My next package was from Sharon my fall swap partner, the moment I opened the box the most wonderful scents came drifing out! In this package was a cute little tag, leaf doiles, vannila plum syrup, a iced oatmeal cookie candle, homemade marshmellows, pumpkin tea, a faux caddy apple to decorate my table, a Tea Time mag, pumpkin pie soap and the wonder smell was the pumpkin spice air freshener! So much and so wonderful! Thank you again Sharon!
So now you can see why it was such a great mail day. Hope your week ends as great has mine has! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  06:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Farmgirl mail days are always the best, Karen. Nothing like them to lift your spirits. Good for you! Enjoy your treasures! :)

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  07:24:55 AM  Show Profile
Wow, a lot of great stuff. I agree farmgirl mail is the best!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yesterday was a grand mail day! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page