Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Alabama Girls anywhere?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Alabama Girls anywhere? Next Topic  

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2009 :  5:08:30 PM  Show Profile
I just moved to Alabama (Birmingham) and am looking for a chapter to join up with. I have e-mailed all chapters within a hour of me and got one reply... They are no longer getting together. I understand though. I have three kids 1,3,5 and am at home with them now!!! Thank the Lord. I am looking for some like-minded women to have some "Big" girl time with. Kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  08:22:49 AM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll. Kristy, I'm a new member since end of January and I am in Talladega/Lincoln area. We should join forces and see what happens. I have two kids, oldest is in college and youngest is a Sophmore in High School....so I will soon be an empty nester. I own a ranch and cattle and also work full time (self employed)....I love to be creative on various levels. I am making my aprons now. Tell me about yourself....

Daizy #1093

God Bless U.

PHR Farmgirl
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  09:51:54 AM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll Kristy, I haven't heard from you so I'm going to keep this thread going so we can get together in ALABAMA Anyone else, looking for Bama Farmgirls!!!!

Daizy #1093

PHR Farmgirl
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2011 :  03:06:09 AM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Hey Kristy! I live about an hour or so north of you in Huntsville, AL. I'm all for starting an Alabama Chapter. Daizy, I noticed your post was from about a year ago...Are you still interested?

Take care all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 25 2011 :  3:40:53 PM  Show Profile
Diazy and Susan, I have to say that i am so sorry for starting this and then not getting back on here. I did not have my own computer when i wrote this and was only getting on every so often. Ladies i am so sorry! I am back now and yes i have my own computer now... :-) I have just started a chapter and hope it goes well! -Kristy

Go to Top of Page

henlady35904
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Kim
Gadsden Alabama
USA
295 Posts

Posted - May 25 2011 :  7:14:12 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies... I have a charter in NE Al, Gadsden. Only 3 of us so far but I need ideas on growing and keeping it going.
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  2:22:53 PM  Show Profile
Kim, what sorts of things do you all do and how often to you get together?

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Alabama Girls anywhere? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page