Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Care packages from India sent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Care packages from India sent Next Topic  

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  03:16:31 AM  Show Profile
Gals, I sent all the barters except for the baby clothes......it is abnormally hot in India... I have had a hard time getting accepted onto Mary Jane-----but I persisited. So gals, the material is bought and sent....it was fun. Sarah, I hope to send you more brocade to replace what I sent----it was beautiful....but I think the quality lead a little to be desired.

For the baby clothes for baby to be born inDecember I have 2 smocked dresses and one adorable bib......but am waiting til after a big fair in November to get hand knit sweaters.

If any of you want to e-mail me my husband can read them to me----access in my home of our computer is very difficult so I am at a Cyber cafe.

talk to you all soon, I hope......miss you

Dutchy........hope you have received your books by now....Marie Antoinette and MY Antonia.

Beverly Gill who's husband comes over 10/21 with some of your canned goods...thanks

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  2:18:47 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from India today! The fabrics are beautiful Beverly..thank you so much. The colors are just what I envisioned and I will enjoy making things with the fabric. The camel fabric will be fun too! Thanks again Beverly. Hope it soon cools off for you. We are having some beautiful fall weather in New York State with the trees changing colors.
Barb
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  3:01:25 PM  Show Profile
Beverly YES I got them today!! Have been SO busy lately, so didn't email you straight away :) But they came safe and sound. Thanks girl, they look great!!!

Did YOU get the calling cards???

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  3:29:39 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, the beautiful fabric arrived yesterday. I emailed you directly...hopefully your husband was able to read it to you. Thank you soooo much. The canned goodies will be in on their way to MA this week.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  3:30:43 PM  Show Profile
Oh Beverly!! My package came yesterday and what a day-maker that was!! The fabrics are perfect!! I love the colors and prints..just exactly what I hoped for ! you are awesome!! Thanks so much!!! I have them all washed and ready to start a skirt as soon as I have time off from canning to sew!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  3:39:05 PM  Show Profile
Hello Beverly!

I too e-mailed you yesterday to thank you :) The fabric is so beautiful! I love Paisleys. Thnank you for a wonderful package and for making my day :) I hope that you and your family are enjoying your canned goodies :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  4:59:21 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, the package was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I think it is gorgeous!! And the napkins were beautiful too!!! Thank you so very much!! I have apples yet to can then there will be a BIG package headed your way. :) Thank you soooooo much for the beautiful fabric, I love it!

Plus, it was A LOT of fun receiving a package from India. Everyone wanted to know what it was. :)

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2009 :  10:03:36 AM  Show Profile
Beverly, My package came the other day. my mailman said "boy you've been getting a lot of packages lately, but this one you have to sign for, IT"S FROM INDIA!!!" LOL he was shocked to say the least, that in itself was a ton of fun just to see his face. But when I opened the package I was so excited. The fabric is beautiful and I can not wait to make myself a skirt. my daughter asked if there was enough for her, I told her she would have to wait, LOL. I am having a hard time trying to find cranberries but I my be able to get the apple sauce off to you soon. Thank You So much.

Farmgirl Sister #710

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2009 :  6:42:09 PM  Show Profile
I am so gladyou all enjoyed your packages of material, etc. that thrills me really.

I enjoyed doing it......hope to do it again real soon.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

herbquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

891 Posts

Kristine
Bonney Lake Wa
USA
891 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2009 :  9:53:23 PM  Show Profile
Beverly,

Thank you for the wonderful package. I am so excited to make some fun things. The fabric is beautiful!!!

Your package will be in the mail by the end of the week.

Blessings,
Kristine ~ Mother of Many & MRET ~ Energy Healing & Wellness Coaching Sessions

http://herbalmommasda.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  12:59:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beverly,
I FINALLY got the care package of canned goods into the mail today headed for MA! Sorry I'm late getting them out, but I hope the goodies are enjoyed!

Thanks again for the beautiful fabric and stuff.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Care packages from India sent Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page