Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please keep me in your thoughts...UPDATE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please keep me in your thoughts...UPDATE Next Topic
Page: of 2

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  06:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Hi Lynn, I have been thinking about you. Yes, this must have been a long week for you.
((((((huuuggggsss))))))

Linda in Scranton, PA

We were born deserving.

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
www.tut.com
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  04:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Prayers for you Lynn that this is nothing serious and you'll get good news.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  06:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone. Your prayers and thoughts must be working because I feel much calmer this week.

I called my doctor's office yesterday and left a message and no one got back to me. I did call my OB-GYN and she said it is highly unlikely that the fibroid tumor could cause enough pressure on the bowel to cause those problems BUT it could happen. Today I have an appointment with a GI doctor. Wish me luck!

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  08:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
good luck! so glad that you are calmer...we are thinking about you today especially!

Linda in Scranton, PA

We were born deserving.

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
www.tut.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  10:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Well ... it appears that the spot in my right lung was calcification. Yippee! I think. Still don't have an explanation of what to do next except watch it because of course too much calcium in the lungs would not be a good thing.

I am just about to leave home for my GI doctor's appointment to see why my bowels (sorry to be so graphic...these 60 year old health things are such a nuisance but a fact of life) aren't working properly. (That is the nicest way I could say it. LOL)

My homeopathic doctor gave me something to shrink the tumor and also something to cleanse the liver of the dye from the CT scan. He said eliminate grains so I did. I am eating lots of steamed veggies, broccoli, cabbage, onions, and kale which will also help cleanse the liver. I am still drinking my veggie green drink and organic carrot juice. MAN, you'd think all that would clean me out really good. LOL

Weirdest thing is I don't feel like anything is wrong. All my blood work came back good; I have energy too. Sure hope that is a good thing and works in my favor.

I'll post later this evening when I get home from the GI appointment.

Thanks everyone...
LynnMarie

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  1:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Lynn Marie - So very glad to hear the "good news". I know what you mean about the 60 year old body, my 51 year old body is acting up in several ways myself!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2009 :  2:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Well, here is the latest news,

The GI doctor thinks it is calcium mass not a fibroid tumor. So, to start with, I am scheduled for a colonostophy on my birthday, this Friday, October 2. Bummer!!!! He wants to make sure my colon is ok and then decide on the next step.

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Which of you farmgals have had this procedure done?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please keep me in your thoughts...UPDATE Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page