Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I got to meet Libbie today!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I got to meet Libbie today!! Next Topic  

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2006 :  10:27:52 PM  Show Profile
I had such fun meeting Libbie and her adorable little boy today! She called to say she was going north (past here..she lives about an hour south) and wondered if she could stop by...well..that was so exciting..I have been wanting to meet her!!
Libbie is so cute..a tiny blond with a big smile and I loved visiting with her. She is the first farmgirl to get to meet Mona and Norman!
I sure hope we get to get together again. And I hope you all get to meet her soon!! I wish I would have thought to get out the camera...darn it all!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com

lonestargal
True Blue Farmgirl

607 Posts

Kristi
Texas
607 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  05:36:25 AM  Show Profile
Glad you girls had such a great visit. I hope I get the chance to meet a fellow farmgirl someday!!
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  07:59:31 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Jenny - thank you so much for the kind words - I LOVED meeting you yesterday! You all - Jenny has THE most darling farmyard, barns and animals and happiness galore! If I could describe Jenny, which, whatever I do won't do her justice, she is the most open, kind, friendly, happy farmgirl you'll meet. What a treasure that she's only an hour away from me - lucky me!

AND, that Norman and Mona are about as cute a pair as you'll ever see. He looks just like a little deer - if it's possible, he's actually CUTER than the photos, and his mother? Just a lovely lady - I now have an incredible case of "cow-envy."

Yay! What a great day!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  09:10:14 AM  Show Profile
I'm so happy you girls got to meet! And you got to see Norman and Mona, Libbie! Next time you go North, keep going a while and have lunch with Stuie and me in SLC!!

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  10:13:55 AM  Show Profile
How fun to get to meet. It is fun to meet other farmgirls isn't it. Wish we could all meet together all at the same time!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  10:17:00 AM  Show Profile
sounds like you both has a great time. An hr. away is great for you both.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  1:37:19 PM  Show Profile
Patricia - I'd LOVE to meet for lunch! I may be in SLC next week, but I'm not sure yet - I'll let you know...

This forum/connection has been one of the greatest "social" happenings for me lately. I didn't even realize how important it would be for me to be able to "meet" and exchange ideas with like-minded farmgirls. I learn so much from you all. Thank you!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  1:49:26 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful meeting! I can just see the smiles and hugs and laughs. Ooh, farmgirls are such the friendly bunch!!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2006 :  7:23:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh, lucky you two. Aunt Jennys is one place I would visit in America, even before Disneyland!! :)
Go to Top of Page

HollyDee
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Holly
Coburg Oregon
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2006 :  7:08:48 PM  Show Profile
I'm so happy for you two. To get to meet. It sounded lovely and I could just picture you two arm in arm meetin the farm animals. Thank you for sharing. Many Smiles HollyDee
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I got to meet Libbie today!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page