Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Life Coaching for Parents and Families
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Life Coaching for Parents and Families Next Topic  

Kendra
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Kendra
Hayesville NC
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  11:25:44 AM  Show Profile
I am a farmgirl who left the city and moved to the mountains of North Carolina. I am the mother of two up and coming farm girls too. I am looking for advice on the best way to reach parents who may be experiencing challenges in any of their family relationships. I am a certified life coach, and I conduct all of my sessions by phone so location is not an issue. I have a website theheartoftransition.com but I designed it as more of a tool for my clients and visitors rather than a way for people to find me. Thanks in advance for any ideas you all can give me!

Theheartoftransition.com Certified Life Coaching for families! Free session, free newsletter, free tips!

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2009 :  1:03:46 PM  Show Profile
Kendra, do you have a community center, community action or YMCA in your area? Those could possibly be good places to touch base with and let them know about your services.Then maybe they could refer families to you. Hope this helps and good luck! Tammy

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Life Coaching for Parents and Families Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page