Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic useless Next Topic
Page: of 2

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  5:21:50 PM  Show Profile
wow, Marian, you sound like me at times. I wonder if that's what's been going on with me lately? FAtigue, memory, sleep problems--I AM in my late forties, so maybe I'm experiencing mental menopause. Like you, I feel like there's a happy person inside me who rarely sees the light of day. I hate going to the doctor, but after reading this, I'm going to make an appt. I'll say a prayer for you--thanks for shedding some light on what may be causing my mood swings/personality changes. And I DO enjoy reading about all things PINK! You are a special person with a lot to give <<<hugs>>>
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  5:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
dear marian, i hope that every day you will start to feel better. i read this post and just wished i could send for you to come have a vacation here at the farm. i know what it feels like to feel bad, and you may not realize it but several times you posted to me and gave me a great boost to my spirits throught this craZy cancer journey i have been on.
you are my favorite dutch farmgirl friend and i hope you will feel "in the pink" real soon.
love and hugs from texas

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  5:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Dutchy Dear!!
Be encouraged!! YOU ARE LOVED!!!! And, yes, you have all of us and we enjoy your posts and your sense of humor. Sure would be fun to meet you!!
I'll be praying for the Lord to lift your spirits and encourage you!!! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE!!! Been there, done that . . . many times over and probably will happen again!!!
LOVE!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  7:31:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh Dutchy! Big hugs to you girl! I'm not at that season of life yet, my dear friend, but I do not what those moods and hormones are like. I hope you will indeed talk to your doctor. It is never fun nor is it a good thing to let those kinds of emotions run you over. I know personally, they can take over and run you flat down.
HUGS and Prayers!!!!

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2009 :  8:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
big hugs to you dutchy and as you can tell you are a very loved woman who would be missed horribly if you weren't here. I don't know if you've ever seen the movie "It's a wonderful life" with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed but it's about a man who thinks there is no reason for him to have ever been born. Throughout the movie he learns how very important he is to people who know and love him. You, dear dutchy, are important to all of US. Yes, menopause may the culprit for making you so miserable as could be your thyroid so definitely get checked out because your Mary Jane's family wants you to feel well and happy.
Diane, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad. I'll be adding you to my prayers for comfort and peace for your dad and strength for you and your mom as you deal with what is to come.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  01:24:08 AM  Show Profile
Oh Dutchy, I'm sorry you are feeling so down.....if you need me to visit you I will. I know you feel so alone without your brother....but I'm sure you have a nice network of friends to support you through your post office, your church, your neighbors. You have such a sparkle to your personality----you are so very loved here with us farm gals.
How far is the Netherlands from India smart gal? Let me know and maybe I can come in December to think pink with you? If that is something that you could look forward to.....maybe I can arrange a simple getawawy for a few days.......but this is only if you want. Let me know. Also, don't forget you have that upcoming wedding to help plan.
I used to be a ceremony coordinator for one of our historical sited in Massachusetts.....I worked there for 6 years and probably helped with about 500 weddings. Remember think pink gal simple is elegant.
Take it easy and always know you are not alone....EVER.

Your sister in pink,

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  01:29:58 AM  Show Profile
Oh Bev, that would be great lol. But India is as far away from here as Thailand is, lol

Been looking just for fun:)
3,954 miles is the distance between New Delhi and Amsterdam !!! And then about 100 miles to my home duh!!
I know you mean well girl, but a bit too far for a weekend right??

But oh we would have F U N !!.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  01:44:49 AM  Show Profile
Well if YOU think so, I'll accept that.

Beverly
Beverly
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  01:51:05 AM  Show Profile
Beverly you are MORE than welcome to visit any time you like.
We'll talk oke, lol
Ya never know where you might be spending Christmas.....maybe in a cold the Netherlands, who knows lol

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)

Edited by - dutchy on Sep 01 2009 01:51:39 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic useless Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page