Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 tomorrow: UPDATED!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic tomorrow: UPDATED!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tanna
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Tanna
Fort Worth TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:18:00 AM  Show Profile
Y'all are all so sweet. Thank you so much!

Tanna
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2009 :  6:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tanna, Just wanted to check in and see how Liam is and if he's playing hide and seek yet? Now that you can breath easy give him a hug from all your farmgirl friends, and tell him that God took good care of him.

Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Tanna
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Tanna
Fort Worth TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2009 :  07:41:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Melody June,

Liam is doing well. All of the sites of the catheters are heling nicely.

He gave us a little scare the other night. He woke up and said he couldn't breathe and thought his heart was going fast. His heart rate was 120bpm and when it would go fast before the procedure it meant 250bpm.

He was ok but the cardiologist wants us to keep the heart monitor and if he feels like that again get a recording. Of course, it hasn't happened since but I've been up all night to check his breathing. They said it was probably the heart healing. It can do funny things while the muscle heals.

Other than that he feels great. He wants to run and ride his bike. He still has to wait a while before he can do that but at least he feels like he can!

Tanna
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  8:12:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi, just wanted to check in on Liam. I hope you are feeling more calm and all your prayers are being answered. He will stay in my prayers till you tell me he's running and playing.

Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

Tanna
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Tanna
Fort Worth TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  09:46:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh Melody June! You are just too kind to continue to pray for Liam.

He is doing well. He had 2 more episodes like the one mentioned above. I caught one of them on the monitor. They want me to continue to monitor him, but said that it doesn't look like anything to worry about right now. He has an appointment with the cardiologist on October 5th (which happens to be my wedding anniversary too). At that appointment we will discuss anything I get on the monitor.

I'm feeling much better about it all now. Liam has been sleeping pretty good and is in good spirits.

Thank you so much for your concern. It is really touching!

Tanna
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  09:56:34 AM  Show Profile
How scary for all of you. Thank God he is doing well. I will say a prayer of thanks and continuing good health + comfort for Liam. I am so thank-ful I never had to deal with all you had to deal with. You are also getting a special prayer.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  11:02:22 AM  Show Profile
I'm continuing to pray for you all Tanna. I hope Liam is doing much better soon.

Hug!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2009 :  6:08:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi there, just wanted to check in on little man and see how he's doing. How is mom also?? Has Liam written his letter to Santa yet? I'm sure these holidays will be the best for your family.

Smiles, Melody June

PS still praying

Go to Top of Page

Tanna
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Tanna
Fort Worth TX
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  11:01:11 AM  Show Profile
Melody June,

Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts. You are very kind,

Liam is doing well. Actually on the 5th, the day you posted, Liam had his follow-up with the cardiologist. His EKG looked great and we got to give back the monitor that Liam had to wear. No more heart monitor in the house! They are 97% sure that Liam will never have problems again! Liam still isn't convinced, but we're working on it.

No, the letters to Santa haven't started yet but both the boys are thinking about what they want. The holidays are a fun time for us. Right now though we are preparing for the inlaws to visit. We haven't seen them in 7 years (they have never met Liam). They will be here the 22nd (from Spain) and are staying for 2 weeks.

Tanna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic tomorrow: UPDATED!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page