Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Kromski Minstrel Spinning Wheel and Loom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Kromski Minstrel Spinning Wheel and Loom Next Topic  

dgarnera
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Debra
Pine Grove CA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2006 :  10:18:43 AM  Show Profile
I am in CA and looking for someone local to purchase so I dont have to ship. I have a Kromski Minstrel in a cherry stain with 4 bobbins and a lovely corriedale fleece that I am selling for $290 and I have a 48" loom craft jack loom- 4 heddle 6 treddle. Comes with 3 reeds, a lovely bench, several cones of wool weaving yarn, many cones of wool warp, a weaving video and book. I am selling it for $600. Comes from a smoke free home. I can send pictures to anyone interested.
I am in Northern CA- Pine Grove- within a couple hours of the Sacramento area, stockton, Nevada- tahoe- reno areas..
Blessings,debra

Joyful momma of 5 plus 1 in the oven..

jenny louise
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

jennifer
cass city MI
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  04:18:11 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Debra, I am salivating here!!! I don't have any more room for equipment, or I would consider the loom. That is a great price. I have a Kromski Polonaise that I adore, even though it is a bit tempermental when I try to move it around too much. But it sure does spin a fine yarn. I hope that you are able to find good homes for your treasures, and my goodness, six children? No wonder you need more space! Jenny in MI
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  04:50:40 AM  Show Profile
Debra, have you contacted any guilds in your area? I finally did & am getting alot of response. Shipping, I found is very expensive. I think Im selling my loom & equipment for a very reasonable price also but no one wants to pay that shipping price. I got a list of guilds in my state & e-mailed them all. Good luck. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2006 :  09:34:03 AM  Show Profile
Debra - do you still have this available??

Am I thinking right that the Minstrel is a Castle style, double-treadle?? Do you have any pics and are you willing to ship to IL??

Cyndi
Say NO! to National Animal ID
http://www.NoNAIS.org
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Illinois_Against_NAIS

Joshua 24:15

Muller's Lane Farm
http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Kromski Minstrel Spinning Wheel and Loom Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page