Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Boulder Junction Flea Market ---Today!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Boulder Junction Flea Market ---Today! Next Topic  

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3320 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3320 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2009 :  8:07:33 PM  Show Profile
Dh and I left at 3:00 this morning to arrive at Boulder Junction in Wisconsin by 7:00 to secure our reserved space for the annual Walleye/Antique Car Show, Juried Arts/Crafts show( waiting list of 5-years!!) and the "flea" market. Expected 10,000 people and I believe everyone of them walked right by our little 12X12 spot. A few popped in and couldn't resist picking up my little felted soaps!

We didn't do as well as expected sales-wise And I took extra special care with packing for the long drive and making sure everything was labled, bundled a ton of book sets, brought my lavender and perfume, etc.

Oh well... there are some good shows and some not so good shows!

Our next one is in Curtis MI and is a "juried" craft show. We met the panel's criteria and were accepted way back in the winter so it should be a lot of fun and we are really looking foward to it.

I have some lovely...photos I took today from the Boulder Junction show and put on my blog just a minute or two ago.

Check it out!! You are going to love the little doll I bought for my daughter Hannah who happens to be sixteen!

I think you are never too old to get a new dolly do you??

Melody
Farmgirl #525
http://melodynotes-melodynotes.blogspot.com
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2009 :  07:19:53 AM  Show Profile
Melody,

I hope you do well on your next shows. I think that your booth looks awesome and I would have stopped, lingered and shopped for sure

The doll is so cute!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2009 :  09:55:29 AM  Show Profile
I hope your next show does well also. I think your tables looked nice. I would of stopped and picked up something for sure, I like everything you had out

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Boulder Junction Flea Market ---Today! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page