Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 The *(*%#*$^% 5th wheel is finally paid for!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic The *(*%#*$^% 5th wheel is finally paid for!! Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2009 :  7:24:08 PM  Show Profile
Hallelujah!! I cashed the final check today at their bank just to be on the safe side then sent the title to them.

I can't believe it's all over!! Wow! What a lesson to be re-learned.

The only downside was I went to their bank, Wells Fargo, and WF charged me $5 to cash the check!! Then I went to my bank to put some cash in and the teller told me that I could have ran the check through my account. They verify funds, freeze that money and within 24 hours, my account is credited. Oh, now she tells me!!

Oh, well...it is DONE!!!

Winona

To read funny stories about my cooking 'skills', please visit http://lostadventuresincooking.blogspot.com/

For uber-opinionated, pleasurable horse related reading, please visit http://horseinfoperson.blogspot.com/

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2009 :  7:26:44 PM  Show Profile
Well, I am celebrating for you Winona.

Banks are evil empires and it doesn't surprise me one bit. I heard that credit card co. are going to charge people extra now if they don't use their cards.
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2009 :  8:12:56 PM  Show Profile
Congrads

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2009 :  08:01:10 AM  Show Profile
what a load off the shoulders! Congratulations- I think we all learned a lesson from this story. thanks for taking us along for the ride!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic The *(*%#*$^% 5th wheel is finally paid for!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page