Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Looking for a Floor Loom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Looking for a Floor Loom Next Topic  

pioneerspiritlady
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Teri
Cahone CO
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2006 :  01:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Send pioneerspiritlady a Yahoo! Message
I am a beginning spinner and have been working with a rigid heddle loom and am ready to move on to a fairly large sized floor loom in good working condition. Would prefer a counterbalance with a minimum of 4 Harness, 6 Treadles, with bench and anything else you can throw in. I can promise your loom a good home and regular use. Needs to be within driving distance of SW Colorado, or willing to ship. I don't have allot to spend (about $800 tops), but I've been wanting to weave ever since I took a 'backstrap loom class' when I was pregnant with my first daughter. She is now 28 and I'm just getting started. I thought it would be good therapy in my recovery from an abusive husband. So, if anyone can help me out in my journey I sure would be grateful.

Blessings,
Teri

'If you are standing next to a rattle snake, you do not have an obligation to wait until it bites you before you decide it’s dangerous.'" Franklin Delano Roosevelt

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2006 :  05:30:54 AM  Show Profile
Teri, replied in your previous post. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

pioneerspiritlady
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Teri
Cahone CO
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2006 :  02:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Send pioneerspiritlady a Yahoo! Message
I wanted to let everyone know that I found my loom, with a bench and lots and lots of extra's thrown in...It's a deal too good to pass up. It's living in Arizona right now but will soon be in Colorado...not far away at all so no shipping because they are coming to my neck of the woods soon for a shoot meet. God is awesome!!!

Blessings to All,
Teri

'If you are standing next to a rattle snake, you do not have an obligation to wait until it bites you before you decide it’s dangerous.'" Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Looking for a Floor Loom Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page