Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 These trades were mailed out today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic These trades were mailed out today Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  10:39:07 AM  Show Profile
Ellynanne's
Emilee's
Jess
Karin
Denise

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  11:41:56 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting me know, Nancy Jo. I will let you know when it gets here, and when I send yours out.:D
hugs

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  1:22:39 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Nancy Jo. I am putting together a little assortment for you, but I did one of those spectacular "ass over teakettle" crashes a coup;le days ago so my knees are not cooperating with my brain. I daresay I will probably make it to the p.o. tomorrow...I'm getting too old for this foolishness of falling down and smashing myself on furniture and i'm way too old for ba
ean bag chairs, etc. I guess I will have to pay mpre attention. Now that one is a toughie.

I just finished scrambling through five huge bins of fabric I had forgotten about, they were out on the porch. I discovered lots of greens and ochers, the colors I love to applique leaves with, a baby quilt top that is actually quite cute, I think I'll finish that one up later today. First I will have to take my magnetic pincushion and do a sweet around my sewing chair. I have been using one of those clover needle threaders. I love it, but when you are trying to thread a tiny needle sometimes the needle is just catapulted out into the surrounding area. My son got three needles in his foot yesterday. He forgave me. Well I suppose that is enough blather for now. I'm counting on you Nancy Jo, to find us some thrift shop goodies to soothe the collector gene...
.Really all i need to do is go down cellar, but it is quite dank at the moment so I should just wait...

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic These trades were mailed out today Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page