Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Garden Kosher Dill Pickle Recipe.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Garden Kosher Dill Pickle Recipe. Next Topic  

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  3:18:50 PM  Show Profile
I am new to Mary Jane Connection. I put a post up yesterday for the first time for a clothespin bag giveaway. Today we put up our recipe for our "Garden Kosher Dill Pickles" on our blog. I also have a recipe card you can print off the pickle recipe if you want. They are absolutely the best pickles ever and so crunchy, because you store them in the refrigerator. It is a fun way to use your garden produce. My grandchildren would never eat squash and now they are eating it in pickle form! Any way we can get them to eat more produce, right?
Enjoy!
Blessings, Linda
prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com

Enter and leave with a happy heart!

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  3:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
thanks! I'll go check it out now..

Linda in Scranton, PA

Wear the apron of humility.
1 Peter 5:5
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  3:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
hi Linda,
If ya put it this way the link works.

http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/

WELCOME!!

Linda in Scranton, PA

Wear the apron of humility.
1 Peter 5:5
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  3:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda for your help!!!!! I appreciate any help I can get. smile........... Everyone has been so nice here!!!!!!!!
Blessings,Linda

Go to Top of Page

Farmers Daughter
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

DiAnn

90 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  04:14:54 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for sharing the Garden Pickle recipe. I printed it off and I bookmarked your blog to go back. Love the design of the recipe card. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  06:26:52 AM  Show Profile
Thank you DiAnn for the encouragement. I love to design and my daughter is a computer geek and helps me do what I can't. I think it is fun to leave little treats when people come by my blog. I love your name Farmers Daughter. Their was a wonderful shop in Wichita called the Farmers Daughter. It was my favorite shop to go to. Everything has changed and so many of those country shops are gone. Sad......
Thank you so much for writing me.
Blessings, Linda
Prairie Flower
http:prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

campchic
True Blue Farmgirl

312 Posts

Erin
Nebraska
USA
312 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  06:42:59 AM  Show Profile
LInda your blog is so cute! I love it! Your recipe for the Lemon Verbena bread sounds wonderful!!! I think I'm going to try it. I can't wait for you to get your store up and running. I think I'll purchase a garden market bag, they are so cute!

Erin

Farmgirl #190
www.concrete-and-grace.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2009 :  10:24:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi Erin, Thank you for leaving a message here. I am glad you like the blog. I love doing it. It is a lot of fun taking pictures and making things for it. The Lemon Verbena Bread is so good. I will be putting stuff up hopefully next week on our store. This week has been so busy. I have two fabric lines that have to be in my next Monday. I am so tired. If you do want a Market Bag I will tell you when the store is up. Thank you again for coming by!!! did you sign up for the drawing? Please do. Blessings to you! Linda

Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Garden Kosher Dill Pickle Recipe. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page