Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Business cards Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  08:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am in need of some business cards. Does anyone here make them or know of a reputable place to order? Thanks.

Heather

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  09:10:31 AM  Show Profile
Most computers has a business card program mine is in the microsoft publisher. Checks unlimited I think does them too.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  09:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I had some made up by Vista online. They had a good price and did a good job, but they signed me up for some program. I can't really remember the details of the program, but they were charging my account like $15 a month. You can bet I didn't hesitate to call them and say Hey.....! I've been kinda of leery about ordering from them since.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  10:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I think Tina Michelle and her husband do a printing business but I am not sure. You might want to ask her.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  11:08:53 AM  Show Profile
Heather:
My husband is a Printer. You can look in the phone book for your local printers, or do them online.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  11:11:42 AM  Show Profile
If you have a fairly good-quality printer, you can print your own. It is cheaper, and you aren't limited to a few ink colors (some business card places charge per color). Your can buy Avery business cards at almost any office supply store. They're really nice; you design them with a template in Word and print them out on your own printer. They're already scored, and they break apart really easily and neatly.

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl Sisterhood #134
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Business cards Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page