DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  12:17:53 PM  Show Profile
So maybe I do have a couple others and most definitely the same one as you MaryBeth. I have my OWN tool bucket with everything I need to do everything I do. I carry it around with me like it was a purse with a million dollars when I'm working around here! And if I go to get something out of it and it's not in there... Remember the Exorcist??? lol
Go to Top of Page

1930sgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

233 Posts

Joyce
Alberta
Canada
233 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  12:40:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh Diane...you are too funny!

I have been known to have my head spin around a couple of times too! LOL! NOBODY is allowed to touch my quilting scissors!

Joyce

Edited by - 1930sgirl on Jul 17 2009 1:03:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  2:01:15 PM  Show Profile
How about the people who have done everything you have done only better; have been every where you have been only enjoyed it more; have been sicker and have been more broke or ......
Unfortunately for me, I am related to most of these
LOL
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.stitchingby2sisters.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  2:16:48 PM  Show Profile
Michele that is priceless!!! I bet I have known more people like that than you have. LOL!!!!

Just kidding, please don't hit me. :)

Farmgirl # 639
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  3:21:43 PM  Show Profile
Michele and Sarah...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

~~Cherry~~

http://cherrymedarlin.blogspot.com

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  4:21:26 PM  Show Profile
Those are all so true and funny. My DH is always sicker than I or more up set or sadder. I hate that. I also hate everything else everyone else said. Cell phones, Rude people, people in front of me who can not buy the food they have in the cart so they take item by item saying no I don't want that, or that or that. Then it sits on the end of the check out line defrosting until someone puts it back in the freezer and we pick it up. They have to know they can't afford it so why is it in the cart? The same cart they leave in an empty parking space.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  06:15:49 AM  Show Profile
Tailgaters!! BACK OFF. Also someone texting while you are talking to that person.
I am with you on the toilet paper roll replacement exept my DH says he is the only one that replaces it. WHEN does he do this?????? (but I still love him) Tracking dirt in on my clean floors looking at me and saying Oops and walking back out the door without cleaning it up!!! (once again I still love him

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  10:10:59 AM  Show Profile
Cell phones going off in church...Cell phones going off at a funeral. That happened today at my friends funeral, then the girl couldn't find it and the girls around her started laughing. All of this while the minister was saying a prayer.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  10:18:29 AM  Show Profile
My pet peeves change according to my stress level. One that always gets to me is a child or baby crying non stop in a store or restaurant and the parent or parents are ignoring it while everyone around them is getting tied up in knots. I always took mine out if they were crying that much for whatever reason. I just think it's the well mannered thing to do.
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  11:24:33 AM  Show Profile
Diane, I would have found that cellphone for her, and turned it into dust on the ground, as for the others laughing, I would have given them something to cry about, OMG, its a funeral!

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  3:33:32 PM  Show Profile
My biggest pet peeve is people who drive 50 or 60 on our gravel road and stir up so much dust that no one can stand to be outside in the evening. People who let their 10 yr. olds drive their ATV's or dirt bikes on the county road - neither of which is legal nor safe. Why should they put their kids at risk with the kooks driving these roads or the rest of us with their kids lack of skills and/or courtesy. Another one is folks who move out to the country and don't think that there are any laws that apply to them - especially ones that concern outdoor burning or setting off fireworks or shooting their guns constantly. I also agree with the cell phone issues. I almost got hit head on yesterday by a lady in an SUV yaking away as she turned the corner and had overshot the turn.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  5:17:31 PM  Show Profile
Cell phone and texting bad manners is top of my list. It seems everywhere you go there are people (not just teens either!) walking or sitting like zombies texting..or talking on their cell phones while little kids tag along aimlessly. Jeesh! What ever happened to talking face to face. I do have a cell phone..it lives in my purse and is for just when neccessary. I don't answer it if I am driving..I wait to pull over or when I get where I am going. I use less than 30 min a month..most of those are my kids checking in. (they DO NOT have cell phones)
People who are mean to animals are right up there too. I just do not understand that.
I don't like noise in my house...I am always telling my kids that they can leave the noise outside when they come in and talk in "inside voices".
And last but not least. I really don't like mayonaise in any form. I really hate when I order food out (which is rare anyhow and should be a treat) and ask for NO MAYO and get it anyhow. ugh. I know that is petty, but there ya go.
Joyce...my good scissors have a red ribbon tied on them. It means stop and anyone caught using them is in HUGE trouble. They usually do stop when they see the red ribbon.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Pet Peeves Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page