Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Introducing The Oklahoma Pastry Cloth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Introducing The Oklahoma Pastry Cloth Next Topic
Page: of 3

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  05:34:35 AM  Show Profile
There's a new post up at the OPC blog. What have YOU learned at the grocery store?? :-)
You can find it at http://www.oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog/?page_id=2 Click on This Month's Articles
Hope you get a giggle and some encouragement.
Mary Beth

www.oklahomapastrycloth.com

The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  8:35:20 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to add, I would love to hear your grocery shopping stories. Please stop by the post mentioned previously and in the comments, share your humorous experiences. We can all use a giggle.
Mary Beth

You can find the blog at www.oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog

Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  9:04:39 PM  Show Profile
Please check out the new products that have just been added to the site. All kinds of Made In Oklahoma mixes and seasons and also Frontier organic dried items. But the best is the Bristol Harbor White Chocolate and Cranberry Scones mix. Absolutely to die for. It's like eating sugar crunchy, buttery shortbread on the outside and moist, fluffy cake on the inside, filled with warm, melting white chocolate and chewy, sweet cranberries. OK...I'm can't stand it. I've got to have one!!!

Edited by - Okie Farm Girl on Jan 24 2010 9:07:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  5:07:33 PM  Show Profile
Well, we've been busy under all of this snow and ice!! A new post and recipe is up at the blog at http://www.oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog/
The recipe is for wonderful, easy and original individual soufflés for your Valentine breakfast or brunch and included is a unique and, I'm sure, TRUE version of how Valentine's Day came to be.

Also, just in time for the big day, I have just included really unique chocolates on the website at www.oklahomapastrycloth.com/shop These chocolates are made right here in Oklahoma by the Bedré Chocolate company, owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation. These chocolates are the only ones in the US, produced by a Native American tribe. They are scrumptious. So head on over to my little piece of "internet Oklahoma" and enjoy!!

http://www.oklahomapastrycloth.com
Home of the Oklahoma Pastry Cloth

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Marketplace: Previous Topic Introducing The Oklahoma Pastry Cloth Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page