Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Attention: All Farmgirls of the Mitten Sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Attention: All Farmgirls of the Mitten Sisters! Next Topic  

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  6:45:56 PM  Show Profile
I'm happy to report that Brian at MaryJane's Farm has graciously set up a "henhouse" for our chapter on the website! This is from Brian's e-mail to me:
quote:
Farmgirls of the Mitten is activated on our Henhouse forum. When "recruiting" for your henhouse please remember that while everyone is more than welcome to browse through the Henhouses only Farmgirl Sisterhood members are allowed to post. Passwords are not necessary for folks to look at your henhouse. If any sisterhood members are wanting to post within your henhouse let them know to email me and I will "give them the keys".

In related news, I thought it would be nice to put together a birthday calendar / mailing list for our chapter so we can send each other "snail mail," birthday and holiday cards, etc. For safety's sake, it will not be posted online - only e-mailed to "bona fide" members of our chapter. If you would like to be included, please send me the following info: first and last name, MJF nickname, address, e-mail, and birthday.
Even if you don't want to be included in the mailing list, I still need your names and mailing addresses so I can get your certificates and bumper stickers out to ya'll!

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl Sisterhood #134

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  9:39:25 PM  Show Profile
How do we get to the henhouse?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  09:59:11 AM  Show Profile
If you go to the Farmgirl Connection Website, it is the second heading under "Farmgirl Chapters."

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl Sisterhood #134
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Attention: All Farmgirls of the Mitten Sisters! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page