Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 designer (?) type fabric for barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic designer (?) type fabric for barter Next Topic  

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  7:08:42 PM  Show Profile
I have a very cool piece of fabric which I have not used and would like to trade. . .it's an off-white fabric with an olivey-green printing of kind of a field silhouette. . .here's what it looks like (pattern for scale :) )
The length of the printed part is 47 inches with another 11 inches of the off-white at the end. It's double printed on the fabric, how do I describe it. . .when folded in half lengthwise you see only one print, but if you open it up all the way it's like mirror images on either side of the horizontal fold. . .is this understandable?

Anyhow, the width of the fabric ("top" to fold) is 29 inches (so when opened out it's 58 inches)

So I don't really know anything about this fabric, if it's great or not, but it sure looks cool. It has the printing on the edge "Kiparluoto" handprint and designed by Peterring Finland.

There is a little orangeish spot (size of pencil eraser) on one of the sides, I didn't try to wash it to see if it would come out. Don't know.

What I'm looking for is cute, different fabric for my kiddos school clothes, in 2 yard increments, for dresses or button down shirts. We'd like prints (vintage-y looking or not--just not too commercial looking) or plaids, etc.

Let me know if you're interested!

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  06:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
That is a neat piece of fabric! Looks like cattails, huh?

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  07:03:45 AM  Show Profile
I thought so at first too, but I think it's more a field grasses (the grass heads, rather than cattails) I think!!
Go to Top of Page

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  4:06:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sheila,
Do you still have this available? If so, see what you'd like from my store.
Connie

www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products that I make myself- including soaps, salves, lotion bars, lip balms, natural deodorants, body sprays, hydrosols, salt scrubs, and MUCH more!

http://site.naturemaiden.com/blog1/ (Business Blog)

http://naturemaidenbathbodyproduct.blogspot.com (Personal Blog)

Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  07:21:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi Connie, sure do! Email me your address and I'll send it out!
Go to Top of Page

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  3:35:15 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by SheilaC

Hi Connie, sure do! Email me your address and I'll send it out!

Hi Sheila,
I got the fabric today and it's great! Just Perfect. I'll be sending out your goodies in a day or so.
Thanks again!
Connie

www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products that I make myself- including soaps, salves, lotion bars, lip balms, natural deodorants, body sprays, hydrosols, salt scrubs, and MUCH more!

Go to Top of Page

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  06:36:54 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by SheilaC

I have a very cool piece of fabric which I have not used and would like to trade. . .it's an off-white fabric with an olivey-green printing of kind of a field silhouette. . .here's what it looks like (pattern for scale :) )
The length of the printed part is 47 inches with another 11 inches of the off-white at the end. It's double printed on the fabric, how do I describe it. . .when folded in half lengthwise you see only one print, but if you open it up all the way it's like mirror images on either side of the horizontal fold. . .is this understandable?

Anyhow, the width of the fabric ("top" to fold) is 29 inches (so when opened out it's 58 inches)

So I don't really know anything about this fabric, if it's great or not, but it sure looks cool. It has the printing on the edge "Kiparluoto" handprint and designed by Peterring Finland.

There is a little orangeish spot (size of pencil eraser) on one of the sides, I didn't try to wash it to see if it would come out. Don't know.

What I'm looking for is cute, different fabric for my kiddos school clothes, in 2 yard increments, for dresses or button down shirts. We'd like prints (vintage-y looking or not--just not too commercial looking) or plaids, etc.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hi Sheila,
I shipped your goodies today- you should of received a separate email with the tracking #. Hope you enjoy everything.
Connie

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic designer (?) type fabric for barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page