Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MN chapters? Next Topic  

SmallTownGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Rose

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2006 :  8:20:12 PM  Show Profile
Are there any farmgirl chapters in Northern MN? Or maybe in North or South Dakota, cause I could swing that way. I would really like to join one or start one up with anyone. Thanks, Rose

Remember what you now have was once among the things only hoped for.

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2006 :  08:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Rose- I am trying to start a north metro one. I am in Lindstrom which is probably 3 hours from you. But I would love to connect and work on things together. Just starting my own farm and garden plus store in the old dairy barn. Love all the things you have been working on.

blessings
beth
Bliss'n Blossom Farm

A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself. Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz & Gildenstern are Dead"
Go to Top of Page

SmallTownGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Rose

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2006 :  8:01:04 PM  Show Profile
Beth Lindstrom is 4 and a half hours from where I live. I do go to the minneapolis at least once a month to visit friends and family. I do wish there were more people from MN on here. Let me know if you got any get togethers going.

Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  09:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Will do Rose. We could do something in the middle somewhere. Should be some fun spring craft/art shows coming up. I do know there are a couple of us Minnesotans around. I am up your way some for soccer in the late spring and summer. Played Duluth at Duluth and played another team from up your way, I think called Northwoods team but from where I don't know. I will check our soccer schedule and let you know. I won't be coaching this year- too much else to do at the farm plus three years and I am done, such a huge time commitment.
blessings
beth

A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself. Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz & Gildenstern are Dead"
Go to Top of Page

SmallTownGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Rose

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  3:10:06 PM  Show Profile
That's neat that you coach soccer, I wished I could have played it in high school but our school was too small. I have been itching to go thrift store or antique store shopping. Hope to plan a road trip; just have to find some towns to stop in. There mostly crafts store here and I like to find junk that needs some fixing up. Also thinking about having a May Day celebration. I thought it would be fun to host a garden party several weeks before the season’s planting time. Everyone transplants seedlings into pots to take home to be planted later. I love swapping plants with people, so much cheaper than buying them at the nursery. Maybe that could be a chapter project. Who knows, Rose

Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  6:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Fantastic ideas Rose. Lets do a thrifty road trip. I know a bunch around here and we research some up your way. The garden tea would be awesome. I know of a few girls who'd love it and there are also alot of farmgirls just across the border in WIsconsin. Look back in the pages for frannies post on tea parties. she has a ton of ideas. Looks like we'd better start planning. I have farm girls chapter stuf which I will send your way= send an email with info.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MN chapters? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page