Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 need wool for socks willing to barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic need wool for socks willing to barter Next Topic
Page: of 2

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  1:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Melody,
I have to say, your soaps are WONDERFUL. I love the oatmeal milk and honey!! That is by far my favorite. Please do not stop making that one...when I am out I am coming to you etsy site for more!!!
How is the slipper making coming along? I have finished 3 pair and my mom already stole one set:) It was okay though they were her birthday gift, so I told her she wasn't getting anything else! LOL Hope you are getting many sets done!

Farmgirl hugs and smiles

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Instead of telling God how big your problem is....tell your problem how big God is.
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  5:19:48 PM  Show Profile
Angela...I can't keep up I have given away 4-pair as of today's date. I am using these funky vintage buttons (not making the buttonhole just attaching it to the little band and they are so sweet...I just have three pair saved! I found my son Elli last night sliding around on the wood floors with a pair on....KIDS! I wanted to ask you about the yarn I am using is there wool in there? It's the neatest yarn I have ever worked with. I just love it!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
http://melodynotes-melodynotes.blogspot.com
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  6:14:45 PM  Show Profile
I do believe it is a wool blend. It was all given to me by a little old lady who used to get her hair done by me. She was so excited to have someone to take all of her knitting stuff (she only had sons, grandsons and reat grandsons. one great granddaughter and no one wanted to learn or knew how to knit or crochet) after she had goten arthritis very badly. So I am not for total sure what exactly it is, but it is nice yarn..probably vintage;) I still have 2 skein left I found, I think I will knit up a couple of sets with that too. I am so glad another farmgirl is getting some use out of it too.(and so will Ms. Peggy)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Instead of telling God how big your problem is....tell your problem how big God is.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic need wool for socks willing to barter Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page