Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Just Gotta Brag on Aunt Jenny
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Just Gotta Brag on Aunt Jenny Next Topic  

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  8:01:13 PM  Show Profile
Ya'll, today in the mail I had a most lovely, and delicious, surprise! Two jars of jelly I ordered from Aunt Jenny's Etsy store had arrived! First of all, they are almost too pretty to eat, such beautiful jewel colors! I thought about just leaving them on the counter for a while so I could admire them! BUT I couldn't wait and let me tell you, her dandelion and wild rose jellies are absolutely scrumptious!! I'd never had either before and so I thank you, Jenny, for broadening my horizons! Oh, I can't wait to share them with my friend-girls this week-end!!

~~Cherry~~

http://cherrymedarlin.blogspot.com

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  8:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Cherry...you are so sweet. I sure have fun making them. My dandelions are about done blooming here now..and the wild roses I gather from are done..so I don't have much more left. I plan to hide back a couple jars of each just for a special girl tea party..maybe a farmgirl meeting here sometime in the fall or winter when dandelions and rose petals seem so far away!!
I plan to make some rosemary and possibly mint or lavender sometime soon too. I am in jelly mode!!
I am so glad you loved them.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9365 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9365 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  03:10:48 AM  Show Profile
Jenny,
I received my giveaway package yesterday and want to thank you! Very generous of you. I have not tried them yet because they look so pretty in the jars. But I will, and thank you for the pretty yellow dishcloth. I love using those kind, they do such a good job.
thanks again,

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Just Gotta Brag on Aunt Jenny Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page