Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Paryer request for ME pkease
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Paryer request for ME pkease Next Topic  

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  10:32:24 AM  Show Profile
You know, I thought I was getting over things a little at a time but then something happens to throw it all around again:( That has been happening to me too often lately and again yesterday and today.
I pray and pray, I cry and try to get on with it, but I just can't seem to get a grip on things anymore. I am SO sad right now. It is just So overwhelming all that has been happening. Too much heartache. I have been through so much lately and now things are crumbling away from me. I just can't take it in anymore. I sometimes feel like just running away from it all. I know I can't. I have my responsibilities but on the other hand. Why am I still doing here in this world, in this place. It is all too overwhelming.

PLEASE say a little prayer for me. I need help

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  11:08:56 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy, do you have someone close to you that you can talk to? Sounds like you need a good friend. I know, in the past, when things have gotten too overwhelming for me I've talked to a professional who put things in perspective for me and just listened.
We're here for you and praying.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Visit my online store at:
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  11:10:47 AM  Show Profile
Oh poor Marian! It does sound like you could use someone to talk with--someone who can listen and give you some tools to cope with these bad times. They always come, but they always go, too.

I'm thinking of you!!!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  11:54:29 AM  Show Profile
Big hugs to you Marian, sleep well, hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh Marian I wish you were here closer!! I will sure keep you in my daily prayers. Like someone above said, please find someone you can talk with...sometimes just a girlfriend can help more than anyone. We are here for you!!! Find one happy thing to focus on..sometimes it really helps.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  2:45:09 PM  Show Profile
Dutchy,

Sending you big (((hugs))) and the very best of wishes that things turn around for you. I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. Know that you are being thought of and that I care. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. Take care, dear farm girl! And please keep us updated with how things are going where you are.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  4:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
sending you prayers and good thoughts your way, Dutchy ... *hugs*

~~~~
http://nightbirdtrading.etsy.com
http://www.stevietribute.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2009 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile
Praying for you dear one, Know that you are never alone. God says I will never leave you nor forsake you. Call on him when things look bad and he will hear your cry and lift you up! Blessings, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  3:00:04 PM  Show Profile
Marian
You are in my prayers. Are things any better today?? I sent out a letter hopefully you just got it or it will be there very soon.
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  5:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Dutchy! *hugs* Give Pinky an extra cuddle tonight. I wish I could come over and have a good girlfriend's type chat- I know that always makes me feel better when I am down. I hope the rainbow starts peeking through the cloud for you soon! *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  7:25:23 PM  Show Profile
Dutch:
You are loved. All the ladies here care and are ready to listen. Talk to us. I will pray for you, and I will put your name on the prayer list at my church.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  11:24:55 PM  Show Profile
You know, I do feel somewhat better. Things happen and then I really need someone to talk to. I can talk to my friend A. and my neighbor H. But sometimes things get too overwhelming and i just can't talk about it. Things like what happened lately. Thanks gals I love y'all right back.

My personal blog:

Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  03:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
I hope today is brighter for you Dutchy and that the weight of sadness has been lifted from your shoulders. You have so many friends here who will do all we can to lighten your load.
Huggggzzzzz and prayers for you.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  04:27:58 AM  Show Profile
Oh Dutchy,
I have been there! I so "feel" the sadness and dispair in your writing and it just breaks my heart to 'hear' you that way. You need to find someone to talk to whether it be a farmgirl or otherwise. Gosh, if there's anything I can do..... please, let me know.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~the only thing for certain, is uncertainty~
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  04:41:29 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy - glad things are a little better. Keep praying, and keep coming to this site so we can listen, although at too much distance, but we will isten anyway, and give you support.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  05:03:29 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy,
I feel for you, and know that pain and heartache are very real. So does God the creator of the universe. Nothing is too hard for Him. If anyone can truly understand what you are going through it is Him. He made you significant in many ways, dont let the negative thoughts rob you of who you really are. Dont loose sight of His plan for you, and the gift of life that He has given you. When all seems hopeless you are not helpless, He is there. And He has placed many encouragers right here for you to find. We all share in the greater scheme of things, and He has sent you many, to uphold you.
Be of good courage. Its a new day, with no mistakes in it! A quote from Ann of Green Gables. We are all blessed, to start again.
Blessings,
Sheri

Many Hands Make Light Work!

...God made the seed to grow...

Edited by - Lynner on Jul 14 2009 05:07:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  06:23:09 AM  Show Profile
Marian, smile you'll be making PINK soap in no time!
This is what I do and taught the girls in the jail. God says for us to give HIM our worries and troubles. But until you really put that into practice we still worry and fret. So I write Him a note or if it's really big a letter. It can just be simple or as detailed as you need it to be. End it with "I'm leaving this with You because it's to big for me to handle." In Jesus name, Amen.
Seal it into a envelope, address it to Dear God, and put it in a shoe box and put the lid on it. That will be your gift to Him because it is what He has asked for. Now remember you cannot be an Indian Giver and try to take that worry back from Him. If it try's to creep back in your thoughts just say "that's not my worry anymore" and Thank Him for taking it away. This is a Faith thing, practicing what He asks us to do and having the faith to believe He will fix it.
It is not our nature to do this because we fell our worrying will fix the problem. But in the end we know that really does not work. I give you my word if you do this and know in your heart He will take it He will work it all out. He is just waiting for you to put Him to the test, so He can show you how great He is.
I get really fancy stationary and Cha Cha note cards just for Him. I even scent them with rose water. I bet you would pick PINK paper. LOL My box is now a wooden box painted with roses.
When my box fills up I tie them with a ribbon and put them in the burn barrel. I always smile at really how many prayers He has answered for me when I trusted Him to.
Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  06:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Dutchy- Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better! *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  06:54:43 AM  Show Profile
I have a box too I would put my concerns and letters into!!! I heard a pastor on tv once say something I think is so powerful:
Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is.

Hugs to you
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  08:12:44 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy,
I am keeping you close to my heart and sending prayers your way. I understand completely the word OVERWHELMING! Hang in there- we are all on your side- cheering for you!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  08:54:18 AM  Show Profile
The letters to God, I am going to try that. That is a really good idea. When I pray to God, I TRY to leave the worries in His hands, but indeed, I also take them back again. That is what my pastor told me a long time ago. I take the worries back but should leave them with Him. He has a big heart and knows my worries. Thanks again for all the uplifting words gals. Love ya

My personal blog:

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  12:59:15 PM  Show Profile
Hope things are looking up for you. I was looking at your blog, you have a lot of nice things, and are very crafty!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  5:27:47 PM  Show Profile
Melody, what a clever idea. I think I will try that.

Dutchy,
Glad to read you are feeling a little less blue. I know it sucks eggs when your worries seems to take over. Give it to God. Let Him do your worrying for you, he can handle it!
He will take good care of you as well!
*hug*
We love you to, sweetie!

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Paryer request for ME pkease Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page