Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 How Old would you be if you didn't know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic How Old would you be if you didn't know Next Topic
Page: of 2

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  02:42:37 AM  Show Profile
Well, I just turned 40 last saturday, I know I act younger at times, lol. My older son will be 21 next month! I'd say I feel like...25 at times. (on a good day)
Connie

www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products that I make myself- including soaps, salves, lotion bars, lip balms, natural deodorants, body sprays, hydrosols, salt scrubs, and MUCH more!

http://site.naturemaiden.com/blog1/ (Business Blog)

http://naturemaidenbathbodyproduct.blogspot.com (Personal Blog)

Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  06:32:57 AM  Show Profile
My husband just turned 49. We went to my cousins home last week and I was saying how wonderful it is to be retired. I'll be 58 in a few weeks. My cousin asked my husband if he was retired he said no I have 9 more years to go. On the way home he was a little pouty saying everyone thinks I'm older than you. I told him he was lucky to have a young looking wife. But he said it was because he was going bald. Poor guy. I almost cheered him up when I told him my cousins job deals with guns and they want you to retire at 50 or work in another area. Today I feel 80 my back hurts. I must let my grandson walk more.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic How Old would you be if you didn't know Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page