Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Sisterhood Members, I have a question....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Sisterhood Members, I have a question.... Next Topic  

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  09:24:21 AM  Show Profile
I am planning to join the MJF Sisterhood, probably this week. My youngest niece turns 10 this month and I wanted to sign her up as a farmerette for her birthday. She loves to work with animals, helps in the garden, sells at the farmer's market with my parents, bakes bread and loves to "make things". Do I just sign her up as a sisterhood member? She wants to be able to earn merit badges (and so do I! )

The chief source of failure and unhapiness is trading what you want the most for what you want at the moment.

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  09:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sarah!

She can be a farmerette under you- you don't need to buy her a membership. When she earns a badge you, on the form you sumbit you just not that the badge earned is for your niece the farmerette. What a fun thing for her to do with you!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  10:43:47 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Alee!! She is definitely a farmgirl in training. She absolutely loves doing "projects". I can't wait to get her started! She likes looking at the MJF magazines, she's not even 10 yet and she'll sit and look at the magazines for hours.

The chief source of failure and unhapiness is trading what you want the most for what you want at the moment.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Sisterhood Members, I have a question.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page