Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Vintage Cookbooks Need New Homes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Vintage Cookbooks Need New Homes Next Topic  

Tidy Aprons
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Oney Farmgirl #638
Colorado
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  09:01:32 AM  Show Profile
Farm Journal's Complete Pie Cookbook 1965 very good condition with dust jacket

Culinary Arts Institute Encyclopedic Cookbook 1971 very good condition with dust jacket (dust jacket is ripped in a few places but book itself is in very good condition)

Mastering the Art of French Cooking Volume 2 by Julia Child 1970 very good condition, cloth bound. Very pretty white background with blue and red.

Would love to find these a new home. Willing to barter for something unique, vintage, honey, buttons, aprons, castille soap, metal cookie cutters, vintage patterns, vintage cook book I don't have, large yellow Pyrex mixing bowl, linens, doilies, wooden rolling pins, vintage metal measuring cups etc.

I have over 300 positive feedback on ebay so please know I am a good trader.

~Oney~
"There's something a little holy in taking care of the places we inhabit, in summoning sheen. And there's a power in watching over our spaces, the rooms we move within, the sets where our life stories unfold." ~Lori Hall Steele

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  1:01:33 PM  Show Profile
Hello Oney
I would love, love, love these books!
I could send you a treasure box with buttons, an apron, some metal cookie cutters, a few linens and a vintage cookbook...how does that sound?

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

Tidy Aprons
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Oney Farmgirl #638
Colorado
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  1:11:57 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, that sounds absolutely delightful! Email me with your snail mail addy, K? I'll do the same. Oh what fun!

~Oney~
"There's something a little holy in taking care of the places we inhabit, in summoning sheen. And there's a power in watching over our spaces, the rooms we move within, the sets where our life stories unfold." ~Lori Hall Steele
Go to Top of Page

Tidy Aprons
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Oney Farmgirl #638
Colorado
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  07:55:32 AM  Show Profile
Melanie,
I haven't received an email with your mailing address. Are you still interested in the books?

~Oney~
Go to Top of Page

RubyJunes
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

June
Greenwich Ohio
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  08:10:42 AM  Show Profile
Oney,
If she's no longer interested, I am! Thank you!

--June
Farmgirl #545
www.RubyJunes.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  08:29:59 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to let you know that I have the Farm Journal book for Pies and I love it!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tidy Aprons
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Oney Farmgirl #638
Colorado
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  09:23:50 AM  Show Profile
Sharon, I have two that's why I'm giving away one of them! LOL It is a neat book. June, I'll give Melanie a couple days to see this or email me and then I'll get back to you if she decides she doesn't want them. :)

~Oney~
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  10:56:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi Oney
I am soooooooo sorry that I didn't respond sooner.....lots of things happening the last little while...anyhooo, I am still interested...I'll send you my address right now!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Vintage Cookbooks Need New Homes Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page