Page: of 2

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  07:54:08 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Belle for the recipe. I am off to town to pick up a few supplies and I'm getting what I need to make the bread . To all of you naked moo moo gils.....hold down the fort till I get back.

Sharlet
Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  9:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Belle,

I made the z bread that you posted on page 1 and it was delicious. The best I have ever made. I did add walnuts to mine because I like nuts in almost all bread. If anyone wants a great recipe try this one.

Thanks

Sharlet
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  04:36:28 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for that bread recipe, I am going to try it! I have a bin full of tomatoes that I have to get stewed. I have steded twice now, and they keep ripening at different times. That will be my afternoon chore. In the cool of the kitchen, as I have givwen in and cranked down the AC.

My moomoo type dress is a beach dress that is branded Fresh Produce. Really, I am not kidding. They even have them on Ebay. Just go look for Fresh Produce dresses. They are so comfy, and if it is all I wear, you can hardly tell it!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  06:46:18 AM  Show Profile
It was 97 by 10 yesterday morning and 107 when I left work. I always come home and put on a sundress and "tighty whiteys" Only way to deal with the heat in Houston. I got a couple of moomoo's myself. Bought patterns when we took a holiday in Hawaii and just keep making them.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  07:34:08 AM  Show Profile
the only way to go..... Bare essentials... I am there... I think this qualifies for you know you are a girl if.... I say OK Yes Mama!~

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309
Klamath Falls "Charming Chicks Chapter" Mother Hen

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Grandmas are mom's with more icing.
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
Until it hits 100 I go out in a bikini top and a pair of shorts to work in the yard. After that - I only go out there in the early mornings and late evenings to tend the poor plants and collect produce. I don't keep the AC on much - it'll be 80 in my house, people always ask if my air is broken and i tell them I'm just cheap. If I know someone's coming I'll be nice and turn it down to 76, but that be it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I'm naked under my dress Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page