Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Marketing / Club idea
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Marketing / Club idea Next Topic  

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2006 :  2:39:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi MaryJane and the gals....and guys,

How about having a type of monthly club with the food products. For example, I once was in a "club" that delivered fresh organic produce and other items for 2 - 4 adults. Packed with them were the recipes of what to make. Each month, for a fee, I received something new and exciting to make.

I was thinking that y'all could put together packages for BakeOvers and such and have a different meal package each month. I know that I could just go on the site and order each month and I should....but sometimes there's something about being a part of a club or a community (like y'all didn't know that) I would be highly motivated by a monthly routine of receiving items.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2006 :  1:42:18 PM  Show Profile
I just saw this - sorry for the lateness of the comment! I know that I was once given a subscription to the "flower of the month" club, and I really liked it. It seems like a good marketing idea even for other farmers to do locally - like "veggie of the week" or whatever...

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe

Edited by - Libbie on Feb 25 2006 1:44:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Marketing / Club idea Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page