Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Checking in... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  2:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Still frazzle from packing for Kentucky. Scott is trying to find a house...keep your fingers crossed...BUT...I went to get the mail and a nice lady who I see walking all the time was there. We started chit chatting and she said..."Well, you are about what 20??" HA!!! That made my day...and she was being serious...ha..20...now that makes me happy....

So,,,I now have 4 bags to donate and 2 items that are being bought. I am excited yet a little freaked out about not knowing what my house will look like...just pray it is CLEAN and in a nice neighborhood with a fenced yard for Charlie and Chloe...

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  3:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
I'm definitely crossing my fingers for you!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  3:17:01 PM  Show Profile
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us posted on how things are going.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Checking in... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page