Page: of 2

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  3:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
What day is everyone wearing the 20's outfit? Are you doing something the whole weekend or only for the luncheon?

Gail
Farmgirl #486
Planting Zone 5
http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  8:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Gail,
I am planning on "dressing the part" all three days. However, if you have to choose.. shoot for Friday night and sunday :).. did you decide on the Mirabeau to stay :)

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  4:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
Rene,
Thanks for the info about dressing the part, I do have a few things in mind,and no we have'nt decided on where we will stay. I think it will depend on if we can actually drive that far all at once. We are really gonna try though.

Gail
Farmgirl #486
Planting Zone 5
http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  7:18:13 PM  Show Profile
I went, I saw, man am I whooped! I have posted a ton of pictures on FACEBOOK if anyone is interested. Some are good, some are not so good. I had the best time too.

Teresa Sue is terrific hostess and an exceptional cook. Her husband was just as nice as could be, even after having to share his home with 3 crazy ladies! Little Lucy Dot Dot (kitty) was the cutest thing ever. I miss her, too.

I bet TS sleeps for a week after Dawn leaves....We had to have worn her out!
I got back home on Sunday and had to face the reality of my life in the airport. Lliam had a mini meltdown. Ugh. I must be a horrible mother as I didn't miss that part of life at all!

Another bummer about reality was the fact that I didn't get to bed until about 1 am and was back up at 430 am for work. We started school bus inspection yesterday. another big UGH....2 months of twinkies with wheels........

Mary Jane and Meg were so kind and gracious. They are both just as cute as could be.....the stores are wonderful.....Couer D'Alene was well.....I don't know what to say. I'll got to my blog and post there.

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  05:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hahahahaha, twinkies with wheels, hahahaha.

Y'all just can't appreciate "Lora humor" until you meet her, she is sharp, sharp, sharp!

Enjoyed having you here, no you aren't a bad mom because you didn't miss a stressful situation with your child, cut yourself some slack, that's an order.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic BBB or Bust! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page